BeautyHairHair ProductsGoody
: Black Satin Lined Shower Cap

Goody : Black Satin Lined Shower Cap

On a scale of 1-10, how good is this product at keeping hair dry/not allowing water in during showers?
Start your review of Goody : Black Satin Lined Shower Cap!
How would you rate this product?
Karen  R.
Bronx, NY
I normally hate to take off my shower cap and my hair is wet underneath so with this satin-lined shower cap at least it's soaks up some of the moisture from the heat of the shower or maybe if a little bit of water slips underneath I have to repurchase a new one because I wore out my old one.
Sharon B.
Lincolnton, NC
The satin lining keeps your hair from getting messed up while you're taking your shower++ Keep your hair dry and mess free
Shariva S.
Odenton, MD
Satin lined shower caps are the bomb! they keep your hair moisturized and protected from the water in the shower. You really cannot go wrong.