BY GOODY #94 in Hair Accessories

Goody® Becky Claw Clips. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Claw Clips 12 clips more...
I love these little clips! I use them for a variety of hair styles and they keep my hair in place all day! They are also pretty strong for their small size. Super affordable & will last you a long time (as long as you don’t lose them easily like I tend to do haha).
Catherine L.
Review for: Claw Clips 12 clips more...
I love these little clips. They are perfect for putting my hair up out of my eyes without having to put my whole head up in a ponytail or bigger clip. I also like how there are multiple colors, to suit different hair colors.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
These clips work wonderfully! I have thin, fine hair so I have trouble finding clips that will actually stay in my hair instead of sliding down and I've never had that issue with these! I would recommend these!
Madi B.
These are great for when I just want to pull half of my hair back and it keeps it back all day. These are easier to use than bobby pins and there are easier to keep up with too. Overall, they're a great product at a low price, which you you can't beat.
Kate M.
Perfect for when trying to clip hair up while styling or trying to casually put my hair up for the day. if you clip in your ponytail, it adds more volume and the price is perfect for the amount that you get on a package.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
I love these! i use them to hold my hair back when I'm styling it, or for a easy way to pull my hair back out of my face, without leaving a crimp from a barrette or hair tie.
Jozet G.
These are perfect for when i want to pull a smaller section of my hair back or to keep my hair out of my face when I'm working and don't want to pull it all up.
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
I use these to section off my hair when I curl it. They work well, although they can break easily. But, considering the price, it isn't a big deal.
casey m.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these 'claws' on a bad hair day . sometimes i even style my hair with them and since they're pretty small they don't look bad at all
gina n.
These are great, They hold your hair in place especially thick hair. I use them for pulling back the bangs and are a fair price