BY GOODY

Goody Athlétique provides hold and comfort so you can be physically active and strong in body and mind. Ouchless Quick Dry Headwraps. Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry. Reversible design gives you two looks in one. ​Ouchless Comfort Headwraps. Premium stretch fabric keeps your headwrap in place while you're active. Lightweight to keep you cooler. Slide Proof Items. Secure silicone lining keeps hair in place while you’re active. New technology! Velvet grips lining holds hair when you're most active, without snagging or pulling your strands. Ouchless Zipper Headwraps. Built in zipper perfect for storing small items while you are active. Soft, stretchy fabric for a comfortable fit.

Goody Athlétique Headband
  • "I had received this in a vox box and I have to say it holds but not like I thought I use it for when I'm doing my makeup to hold my hair back and when I clean so hair don't get in my face" in 9 reviews
  • "The problem though, was that it just as easily kept slipping right off my head and didn't hold my hair back as tightly as I would have liked (not even noticing most of the time, because of how soft and comfortable it is." in 5 reviews
  • "I have a hard time finding something that will keep my hair out of my face when at the gym and at work (I'm in the medical field)." in 3 reviews
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
I use this headband while applying my skincare and makeup routine. It stays firmly on my head most of the time, but I do have a slightly small head so it does tend to slip off my head if I put it too far back on my head. I did use this during a work out and found that although it keeps my hair out of my face, I like to have my hair pulled back in a pony tail so my hair doesn't hit my face when I do exercises like sit ups and such.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
These goody athletique headband is wonderful products that hold my hair in place and are very affordable. They are wonderful products and I will buy more in the future. They are also easy to find at any major supermarket or store. These are excellent.
Holly R.
Niceville, FL
I have a hard time finding something that will keep my hair out of my face when at the gym and at work (I'm in the medical field). When I bought this, I was a bit skeptical because every product I've ever purchased either didn't fit my head right, causing me to have to constantly take it off and put it back on throughout the day or; it just would not keep my hair out of my face! Enter the Goody Athletique Band! I love the super wide band as it completely fits my head, stays on all day and keeps my hair out of my face. It's not too tight, so it doesn't give me a headache and since I have to wear it all day that is a bonus for me! I love the fact that it is washable! My only complaint is I would LOVE to see more colors! Give it a try, I know you will LOVE it!
Anna H.
The same day that I receieved my VioletVoxBox I just had to use the Goody Athletique Ouchless Headwrap that is Reversible and Quick Dry. I got the Pink one that reverses to black with a pink trim. I am so thrilled to receive this Goody Athletique Headwrap complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I used this the evening I received it for a pretty intense workout of yoga and some cardio a little over an hour of working out and this Goody Headwrap was holding up my hair and keeping me dry by wicking away the moisture! I love it and people I was working out with at the gym asked me about it and it felt great to say I got it from Influenster! They all want one and they were going to head to the store to buy one. When I got home I hand washed it and threw it in the dryer and it came out fresh and clean and ready to go
Julia S.
I had received the Reversible Quick Dry Headband (in black/pink color) complimentary from Influenster's Violet Voxbox.

First impression of this product was how soft, casually cute and comfortable it is-- as well as easy to slip on and adjust. The problem though, was that it just as easily kept slipping right off my head and didn't hold my hair back as tightly as I would have liked (not even noticing most of the time, because of how soft and comfortable it is. :P )

So I wouldn't very much suggest it for heavy activity or workouts as it might imply. But feels very nice when worn during sleep, yoga, and other lighter work/activity.
Jessamine D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I received a complimentary free sample from Influenster to try and review the Goody Athletique headband. I received the black and pink one. I like how soft and how stretchy it is. I also love the color and that it's reversible. One thing I noticed was that when I wear it for too long, it tends to slide back further back onto my head and so I need to adjust it again. I also used it to when I apply mascara and eyeliner for my bangs and used it when I'm in a hurry to pick up my daughter. :) Just put up my hair in a ponytail and then put the Goody headband on and I'm ready to go. :)
Tracey Ann L.
Elmont, NY
He same day that I received my VioletVoxBox I just had to use the Goody Athletique Ouchless Headwrap that is Reversible and Quick Dry. I got the Pink one that reverses to black with a pink trim. I am so thrilled to receive this Goody Athletique Headwrap complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I did a 45 workout on the treadmill then went and washed my face to get ready for bed, no only did the wrap keep me dry and kept my hair out of my face but it gripped my hair and didn't budge. It was so lightweight and comfortable I almost forgot to take it off
Ivelizz G.
Finally, a headwrap that stays put! I love the Goody Ouchless Athetique Headwrap because it's adjustable so you get a perfect fit. It does not slide off, and keeps my hair away from my face while running errands, and while I do my daily chores at home. I love it! I also like using the Athletique headwrap while applying makeup too! This is perfect for anyone who lives an active lifestyle, and for mommy's who take care of their household. Love it! I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions shared are my own.
Renee R.
Lauderhill, FL
I love love this band. I have dreadlocks and it's really hard to keep it out the way with other bands. Nothing usually holds it. I sometimes have to cut and retie bands so tha it can be tight on my head. This band and the adjustable section was a major plus. I loved that it was able to adjust and stayed. And the material is great for the gym. And I must confess I have been using it to run errands. Anything to get my hair out of the way. I got this as a sample from influenster but I will surely be getting more colours.
Amy L.
Lincoln, NE
I was looking on the package, but couldn't find the answer... Are these safe to wash?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
I have an issue that many head bands are too small for my head and slide right off, do these work for anyone else that has issues like that?
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
What style do you like best?
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Which style would you recommend for a pixie cut with longer top pieces?
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you prefer elastic or plastic headbands?