Goody Athlétique Headband

Goody Athlétique provides hold and comfort so you can be physically active and strong in body and mind. Ouchless Quick Dry Headwraps. Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry. Reversible design gives you two looks in one. ​Ouchless Comfort Headwraps. Premium stretch fabric keeps your headwrap in place while you're active. Lightweight to keep you cooler. Slide Proof Items. Secure silicone lining keeps hair in place while you’re active. New technology! Velvet grips lining holds hair when you're most active, without snagging or pulling your strands. Ouchless Zipper Headwraps. Built in zipper perfect for storing small items while you are active. Soft, stretchy fabric for a comfortable fit.

Is it ok for someone over 50 to wear these?
Do these dig in or slip at all?
Does anyone else have the problem of these headbands slipping? I know they are supposed to be none slip but they fall off of my head sometimes
Start your review of Goody Athlétique Headband!
Product Highlights
...but not like I thought I use it for when I'm doing my makeup to hold my hair back and when I clean so hair don't get in my facein reviews
The problem though, was that it just as easily kept slipping right off my head and didn't hold my hair back as tightly as I would have liked (not even noticing most of the time, because of how soft and comfortable it is.in reviews
I have a hard time finding something that will keep my hair out of my face when at the gym and at work (I'm in the medical field).in reviews
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
I love wearing these headbands. They don't hurt my head at all. They don't hurt when I take them off. I love the different designs. I have plenty of these and I am always looking for more when I go out to the store
Heather J.
Jamaica, IA
As soon as i got it out of the package i put it on. I work with kids at school and it kept my hair out of my eyes. Even when i was playing with kids. Love it
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received this headband complimentary from influenster and it was a nice surprise! I really enjoy how it isn't 'one size fits all' its nice and snug ;)
Paula T.
OLANTA, SC
As a mom it helps to have something hold back my hair from my baby pulling it but it didn't stay on very long, and for the price its really not worth it, i wish it would have fit tighter and was about half the price.
Amy L.
Lincoln, NE
I received the Goody Athletique Headband compliments of Influenster in my Violet VoxBox to test and review! I am for sure toting this thing to the Hospital in January for the labor/birth of my Son! #GoodyAthletique #ShareUrHair is awesome! I have been wearing it all day and it hasn't slipped and has kept my hair in place! So breathable I can barely tell I am wearing it!
Melissa C.
Austin
My long, thick, and wavy hair is always in the way when it comes to washing my face or applying makeup. This headband is a life saver. Not only does it keep my hair away from my face but it looks so cute, as if i wore it on purpose to look cute :p Plus being a college student some days your rushing to class and don't have time to get all cute so i just been using this and it truly is a life saver!
Holly R.
Niceville, FL
I have a hard time finding something that will keep my hair out of my face when at the gym and at work (I'm in the medical field). When I bought this, I was a bit skeptical because every product I've ever purchased either didn't fit my head right, causing me to have to constantly take it off and put it back on throughout the day or; it just would not keep my hair out of my face! Enter the Goody Athletique Band! I love the super wide band as it completely fits my head, stays on all day and keeps my hair out of my face. It's not too tight, so it doesn't give me a headache and since I have to wear it all day that is a bonus for me! I love the fact that it is washable! My only complaint is I would LOVE to see more colors! Give it a try, I know you will LOVE it!
Christa D.
Lexington, KY
Goody Athlétique Headband uploaded by Christa D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy everything for my hair from rubber bands to head band to bobby pins are goody product i have a big head and this head band stay in place when i workout
Patty H.
Greensboro, NC
Go to hair product especially for exercise. Various colors texture is soft. There products are durable. Affordable prices.
kendra B.
Ringgold, GA
For someone who always has their hair up and constantly has fly always in their face this product is amazing. #backtocool
Ask a question to the Influenster community...