BY GOODY

Ace Pocket Combs: Heavy-duty construction Compact size is great for portability see more...

Buy on Kmart
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love goody products because they are affordable, and have so many uses. I use them for different styles in my daughter's hair or coming my boys hair. Even my 2 yr old loves coming my hair. Easy to use, clean, and last forever
Kylie G.
Kylie G.
San Mateo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an easy and affordable product! Love having these everywhere- in my bag, my purse, my desk, my drawer! Long lasting and worth it!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Shafter, CA
Great combs. Only ones i like to buy. They fit anywhere you need them and i love to use them to part and style my hair.
Daniel A.
Daniel A.
Los Angeles, CA
Not much to review. Its your standard pocket comb, gets the job done, light and reliable. Carries in your pocket well and keeps your hair in place through out the day, also fairly durable I haven't had one break on me yet.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Fort Rucker, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dad has been buying these combs for years as far as I can remember. Ace combs are the only brand he buys and he always has a comb in his pocket no matter what. Very sturdy plastic and they are not too long, the teeth of the comb stay in place and are pretty thick. My dad is one of those guys that grabs his comb outof his pocket about 30 times a day to make sure his hair looks good. Great combs, great price.
Gina F.
Gina F.
Hilton, NY
I bought these for my son! he is 11. I love using them after I gel his hair! makes him look so handsome! so easy to use and easy to clean! highly recommend! they last forever!!!
Robin E.
Robin E.
Matachewan, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good sturdy simple comb. does the job and fits nicely in a pocket. good price.