Goody 76829 Goody Colour Collection Black and Brown Pony Holder uploaded by Nichole K.Goody 76829 Goody Colour Collection Black and Brown Pony Holder uploaded by Avian G.

BY GOODY #36 in Hair Accessories

Be confident that your ColourCollection ponytail holder will not only blend in with your hair color so that your hairstyle stands out, but it will also stay in place all day with StayPut Hold technology. see more...

• Does it hold up thick hair? And do they stretch out easil...3 Answers
Goody 76829 Goody Colour Collection Black and Brown Pony Holder
  • "These hair ties are perfect for everything from pony tails the buns to braids!" in 5 reviews
  • "You can never have too many black pony tail holders, and the Goody brand is the best." in 2 reviews
  • "I have super thick hair so they tend to stretch out after a few uses, but still worthwhile!" in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "With my thick hair these are the only hair ties that hold up my hair!" in 1 review
mattia k.
I only buy Goody hair accessories because I know that they wont break or snap on me while Im working out or out with my friends!
I really love these hair ties. I buy them all the time! They don't pull your hair like a lot of the ones they make now a days.
Liz W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Great pony tail holders! They do their job but when they do start to stretch out you can't really use them anymore.
April L.
Blue springs , MO
Perfect hairties! Everyday use and match my hair perfect. I repurchase these often and they are very affordable
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
I use these hair ties for all my styles. They never snag my hair and are great for braids, buns, pony tails.
Nicole F.
Good hair ties long lasting elastic and great for little girls hairstyles.and everyday activities.
Desiree M.
Corp Christi, TX
With my thick hair these are the only hair ties that hold up my hair! Last long and don't snap!
Lisa B.
Central, SC
About my everyday use.Especially when I'm in the kitchen cooking or cleaning.
It holds tight
Jordyn M.
Lehighton, PA
I use these all the time. I have thick long hair. They're gentle and overall a great product.
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
I love how much this keeps my hair in place. It’s a sturdy product. Well worth every penny.
Stephanee S.
Does it hold up thick hair? And do they stretch out easily to the point I have to replace often?

back