Goody 76829 Goody Colour Collection Black and Brown Pony Holder uploaded by Nichole K.Goody 76829 Goody Colour Collection Black and Brown Pony Holder uploaded by Avian G.

BY GOODY

Be confident that your ColourCollection ponytail holder will not only blend in with your hair color so that your hairstyle stands out, but it will also stay in place all day with StayPut Hold technology. see more...

• Does it hold up thick hair? And do they stretch out easil...3 Answers
Goody 76829 Goody Colour Collection Black and Brown Pony Holder
  • "These hair ties are perfect for everything from pony tails the buns to braids!" in 5 reviews
  • "You can never have too many black pony tail holders, and the Goody brand is the best." in 2 reviews
  • "I have super thick hair so they tend to stretch out after a few uses, but still worthwhile!" in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "With my thick hair these are the only hair ties that hold up my hair!" in 1 review
Megan G.
Goody hair ties are the only ones that I will use! These are gentle, stretchy, and are very difficult to snap in half. I would definitely recommend them!
Samantha M.
Bellevue, Ne
I've been using this brand since I was little it's great I recommend this brand then any others it's great on thick hair and doesn't stretch out easily
Can never go wrong with a goodie hair tie. They are reliable and last a long time. They don't break especially when you have thick hair like myself.
Adriana A.
Miami, Fl
I have no complaints about this goody hair tie. I usually like really high pony tail and they did not break when stretched. Totally recommended
Brandi F.
These hair bands are so reliable and super gentle. They rarely pull your hair out when you remove them unless you have a super tough hair do.
Allie W.
Knoxville, TN
These get the job done. They are my go too for a quick bun or pony. I like that they blend in with my hair so I can easily hide them if needed
Becca O.
These hair ties are perfect for everything from pony tails the buns to braids! They work so well and they are the only hair tie brand I use!
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Who in there life doesn't need a pony tail holder jiji these are the best i like that there thick so they don't rip easily like other ones.
Shamila M.
Ozone Park, NY
I like these. They're really good and stretchy and they don't break your hair. If you like your hair real tight, you can use two at a time.
Rebecca T.
For girls and boys with hair, you know you always need on near your hand. Very good brand, doesn't break too fast and lasts fairly long.
Stephanee S.
Does it hold up thick hair? And do they stretch out easily to the point I have to replace often?

Amazon