Goody 76829 Goody Colour Collection Black and Brown Pony Holder uploaded by Nichole K.Goody 76829 Goody Colour Collection Black and Brown Pony Holder uploaded by Avian G.

BY GOODY #36 in Hair Accessories

Be confident that your ColourCollection ponytail holder will not only blend in with your hair color so that your hairstyle stands out, but it will also stay in place all day with StayPut Hold technology. see more...

• Does it hold up thick hair? And do they stretch out easil...3 Answers
Goody 76829 Goody Colour Collection Black and Brown Pony Holder
  • "These hair ties are perfect for everything from pony tails the buns to braids!" in 5 reviews
  • "You can never have too many black pony tail holders, and the Goody brand is the best." in 2 reviews
  • "I have super thick hair so they tend to stretch out after a few uses, but still worthwhile!" in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "With my thick hair these are the only hair ties that hold up my hair!" in 1 review
Michelle F.
These hair bands I use every single day to hold my hair up. I have track and pe so these are the best to use. I love it how when I try to take it off it doesn't hurt and when I put it on it effortlessly easy to put on.
Danielle B.
Knob Noster, MO
Do you have thick hair? Does your pony tail holder always snap right before you have achieved the perfect fun bun? Then you are obviously not using the right ponytail holders. Goodys ponytail holders are my FAVORITE. Eventually 1 or 2 may snap but that's usually my own fault. These last me forever! And they are thick so you know they are good QUALITY. I recommend these babies!
Amanda B.
I literally break every hair tie that I ever use because I have thick and long hair. When I bought a pack of these though, I was happily surprised. The hold up great, are very durable and take forever to stretch out, so you don't have to throw them away often. They do break every once in a while but not enough to say they don't work. Only brand of hair ties I use anymore.
Conny D.
Elizabethport, NJ
This are one of the few hair accessories than don't break or crack my hair. Alson they're not too tight so it can cause a headache neither too loose tgat you have to readjust every half hour.
Also I can point out that i love dark colors, so you can barely see that I'm using something on my hair. Awesome for working out and keeping your hair off your face.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
This is the only brand of hair tie that I really trust! I throw my hair up at least once a day, and nothing is worse than using a crappy hair tie that doesn't hold your style. Each individual tie lasts for a pretty long time, but once they're stretched out, it's probably time to move onto another one from the pack.
Asma T.
Fairfax, VA
Love these hair ties! I have annoyingly thick hair so it's tough for me to find hair ties that actually hold it in place while also not giving me a headache and these do just that! They're comfortable, practical, and best of all, blend in with my hair color perfectly. Plus they're easy to find in any drugstore or supermarket.
kendra i.
Bremen, KY
I own these hair ties, and for me they are the best!! I have really thick hair and have problems with other hair ties braking when I go to put my hair up. These I don't have that problem of course if you have them for along time they tend to brake but these are the best for thick hair in.my opinion
Lindsey A.
Auburn, AL
I have very thick hair but these are some of the best hair ties that I have been able to find. They will stretch out and/or break after a little bit, but at least in the beginning they go back to their original shape.
Ileen G.
ANAHEIM, CA
These are the only hair ties that hold up my really thick hair. I love buying these but i always seem to misplace them all over my house. I would recommend if you have long thick hair like mine to try these out.
Alexie P.
I've used these for years because my hair is natural dark brown/black and I always hated using a white or colored hair band because it didn't look right. These don't break or rip out my hair but they do tend to fall out easily but I guess that's good for the manufacturer because they get more money everytime I lost them.
Stephanee S.
Does it hold up thick hair? And do they stretch out easily to the point I have to replace often?

back