Add a Photo

Goody 75ct latex clear/pastel elastics
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Julian, Wv

I use these all the time in my own hair and in my girls hair for competitions. We have naturally curly/frizzy hair and luckily these don't get all tangled up in our hair! I love that they slide out easily instead of me having to cut them out.
Gia P.
Gia P.
Las Vegas, NV

I love these little rubber bands. I dont know how anyone can survive with out them They are perfect for little girl hair, or if you need to tye off a braid in your hair!
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Good for ending a small braid, but definitely not if you have thick hair. Occasionally break and are difficult to stretch around my hair. But overall a good product.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Chesterville , Ontario

Fantastic elastics for keeping hair the way I style it for my daughters when they are doing competitions etcetera. Occasionally will pull a few hairs out, but stays in place through much movement. :)
Jenna R.
Jenna R.

I use these often when I need to finish off a braid or wear my hair half up. My hair is really thick so I can't wrap these around all of my hair, I would like to be able to with out them braking.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wichita, KS

I use these when I do small braids or at the tail end of my hair. If I use them higher up in my hair they tangle. I love them tho and always use them.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Ridgeland, SC

Everyone needs these in there lives, perfect for ponytails,braids, they are perfect to help create updos. They are very strong.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Spofford, NH

These do pull my hair a bit, but I love how they are clear! A great piece to wear out, but not for a long time

Join Now