Goody 6Ct Medium 1/2 Claw Clip uploaded by Christie T.

BY GOODY

Goody 6ct medium 1/2 claw clip see more...

Goody 6Ct Medium 1/2 Claw Clip
  • "these clips are alight since i have thick hair i would have to use like 2 in to hold up all my hair but all my ones i have gotten they end up braking they are only good for a while " in 2 reviews
  • "I use these on my Daughters hair and they work great, but I have extremely thick hair and they do not work so great on mine." in 1 review
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this clip. It’s the perfect size that fits all of my hair, I like that it’s bigger than a lot of other hair clips out there. I am extremely satisfied with this product and this brand.
Christie T.
I don't like goody medium claw clip they don't stay in my hair very well they break really easy i don't like paying for something that break so easy its a waste of money you pay almost $5 and they break worse then ones i have gotten from the dollar store i would not recommend them to anyone
Sarah C.
Little Elm, TX
I use these hair clips every single day to section off my hair while I curl it! I absolutely love them and I've never even considered using any other clips besides these! They also work really well when you want to pull part of your hair back away from your face. The only bad part is how often I lose them, but that's my own fault! Haha! (:
Madeleine Q.
los uso casi que a diario cada vez que necesito tener mi cabello recogido pero en especial los utilizo cuando necesito planchar mi cabello son super utiles y facies de usar
Meg L.
I really like these for pulling back part of my hair. They're the perfect size and they aren't too expensive. The 6 pack is great because I always feel like I'm setting them down somewhere and can't remember where!
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
I love using these clips when I need to keep my hair out of my face. If you have a lot of hair you might want a bigger clip and eventually my hair forces the clip to fall out.
Alice G.
Saint Louis, MO
These do not work for really thick, heavy hair. Every attempt I have made to use them has resulted in the clip breaking or it falling down nearly immediately. In their defense, very few hair products do work well for my hair.
izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
These clips are alight since i have thick hair i would have to use like 2 in to hold up all my hair but all my ones i have gotten they end up braking they are only good for a while
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Love these clips. I use them after a shower to put my hair is a lose messy bun so it can dry and I my stays out of my way. I always have a few of these around the house.
Paula F.
Pecos, NM
I would not be able to dry and style my thick hair each morning, if it wasn't for these bad boys! They never slip, and hold the sections of hair in place perfectly.