Goody 6Ct Medium 1/2 Claw Clip

Goody 6ct medium 1/2 claw clip

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody 6Ct Medium 1/2 Claw Clip!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“these clips are alight since i have thick hair i would have to use like 2 in to hold up all my hair but all my ones i have gotten they end up braking they are only good for a while ” in 2 reviews
“I use these on my Daughters hair and they work great, but I have extremely thick hair and they do not work so great on mine.” in 1 review
Oceanside
The only clips that can hold my thick curly hair while running errands, super affordable at nearly any local pharmacy. Neutral colors and great quality. I would recommend this to any mom on the go like myself, or maybe if you need help keeping the hair off your face while at the gym or for a snookie bump for a night out on the town ☺️
Goody 6Ct Medium 1/2 Claw Clip uploaded by Christie T.
I don't like goody medium claw clip they don't stay in my hair very well they break really easy i don't like paying for something that break so easy its a waste of money you pay almost $5 and they break worse then ones i have gotten from the dollar store i would not recommend them to anyone
Roy, UT
These are my go to clips. I like to use them while putting on makeup to keep my hair out of my face and they don’t leave a crease in my hair. I also have thick hair and they hold well even if I wear them all day. I gave it 4 stars and not 5 be case the teeth do tend to brake fairly easy.
Little Elm, TX
I use these hair clips every single day to section off my hair while I curl it! I absolutely love them and I've never even considered using any other clips besides these! They also work really well when you want to pull part of your hair back away from your face. The only bad part is how often I lose them, but that's my own fault! Haha! (:
I really like these for pulling back part of my hair. They're the perfect size and they aren't too expensive. The 6 pack is great because I always feel like I'm setting them down somewhere and can't remember where!
Clawson, MI
I love using these clips when I need to keep my hair out of my face. If you have a lot of hair you might want a bigger clip and eventually my hair forces the clip to fall out.
Saint Louis, MO
These do not work for really thick, heavy hair. Every attempt I have made to use them has resulted in the clip breaking or it falling down nearly immediately. In their defense, very few hair products do work well for my hair.
Tracy, CA
These clips are alight since i have thick hair i would have to use like 2 in to hold up all my hair but all my ones i have gotten they end up braking they are only good for a while
Saint Louis, MO
I love this clip. It’s the perfect size that fits all of my hair, I like that it’s bigger than a lot of other hair clips out there. I am extremely satisfied with this product and this brand.
Salem, OR
Love these clips. I use them after a shower to put my hair is a lose messy bun so it can dry and I my stays out of my way. I always have a few of these around the house.