Goody 51Ct Thin Black Elastics

Easily and conveniently style your hair with thin ponytail elastics from goody. Versatile black bands are basic staples in any hair accessory collection. Ready for use whenever you need a quick ponytail or a more elaborate hairstyle.

Does the thick ones in this brand and color hold hair just as good as the thin Elastics?
Start your review of Goody 51Ct Thin Black Elastics!
Product Highlights
“I have pretty thin, short and smooth hair and when I use other hair ties, my hair will fall out of a pony tail while I'm running at the gym.” in 3 reviews
“They last forever and are good for people with thick hair because they don't get too stretchy to where you're using 3-4 everyday. ” in 2 reviews
“BEST hair ties i have crazy thick curly hair they get the job done but eventually rip other than that there amazing” in 2 reviews
“They work well in most hair types and don't have the annoying metal bit holding them together, so they don't tangle .” in 1 review
“Great for thin hair or if you want to wear you hair half up half down.” in 1 review
Snellville, GA
Goody 51Ct Thin Black Elastics uploaded by Rebekah K.
I love these thin elastic hair ties! They’re really easy to keep around my wrist without being cumbersome, and they’re great for all kinds of pony tails, especially high and tight pony tails. I like that they come with so many because I lose them so easily!
Square / Platinum / Damage, Split Ends, Straightening / Normal, Straight, Wavy
miami, FL
Every woman should have one of these.You can carry everything you need in the bag and because they are small they do not take up so much space. I am one of those who always has a lot and my friends ask me one at a time, but I never see them again. But they are excellent I have abundant hair and this one grabs to me completely and it maintains them perfectly and it does not break the hair
Rectangle / Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Split Ends / Normal, Wavy
San antonio, TX
Love love love the thin ponies. The think ones cause the start of a migraine for me, I guess because they are so tight. I love these, they dont leave indentions on my wrist as the thick ones did and do not break as easily.
Round / Medium Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Wavy, Coarse
Plattsburg, MO
The price is good for this product. It does not pull or break my hair, which is nice. My only complaint is I have fine hair, but a lot of it. The band doesn't hold as well as the thicker elastics, but the product is still decent. I would recommend this for people who average thickness hair.
Square / Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Straight, Fine
I love the goody thin black elastics. If I have to wear my hair back while out in public then I use these thin ties. I find they look prettiest as they blend into hair unlike larger ties. I have the goody thin ties and a larger size in brown and black. I am never without one. I usually wear my long hair down but need to be prepared to control it and get it out of my face if needed. It's important that these are snag free. I sometimes use one so much they it's stretched out and I have to throw it away; I literally love them to death. ;)
Oval / Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage / Wavy, Fine
Poway, CA
I totally agree with Melissa! I wish there was a size in between the small and thick ones! They are definitely ouch less and last quite a while. Eventually they do wear out and break. If you don't lose them first. These puppies are like socks. Ya just lose them and have no idea where they went. That's why you can buy 50 at a time! Smart packaging.
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Volume / Straight, Fine
I give these Goody Black Elastics 5 stars as they are the perfect elastic for ponytails, buns, and an all around great band that holds hair in place but doesn't harm it. I use this product almost on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend
Inverted Triangle / Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Springdale, AR
I use these hair ties as well as the thick goody hair ties. I love these small ties because they are comfortable to keep on my arm which makes it easy to throw my hair up in my busy life. (My hair goes up when I get stressed!) These don't leave a line in my hair either which is GREAT.
El Paso, TX
I only use these hair ties and these are great hair ties for all hair types. i have children with both thick and thin types of hair and with both types they really hold the hair taut. i use the thicker ones for my hair when i want to have a tight pony tail during my workouts and they hold in place throughout. I recommend these to anyone!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
I have pretty thin, short and smooth hair and when I use other hair ties, my hair will fall out of a pony tail while I'm running at the gym. Luckily with these, I've never lost a ponytail. Plus they don't get stuck in my hair.
Oval / Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Wavy, Thick