Goody 50Ct Brown Colour Collection Bobby Pin uploaded by Aerial P.

BY GOODY #35 in Hair Ties & Clips

Keep your hairstyle in place and looking great with bobby pins from goody. Classic brown hair accessories come in a pack of 50, so you'll always have one available when you need one. see more...

• What is your favorite hairstyle to use these with? 1 Answers
  • How to use it correctly and how many should I use if my h...6 Answers
  • Do these hold all day?15 Answers
Buy on Target
Yessi P.
Anaheim, CA
You can never have too many bobby pins ! They are affordable, thats why i buy some every week. I use this product almost like everyday & it is very satisfying. I would absolutely buy it again. Im always losing them & so i have to buy new ones.
keegan c.
Georgetown, KY
I absolutely love bobby pins. Usually people say they damage yor hair but they dont. The are very affordable. I bout them at my local store. I have natural curly hair. I dont find that they need any room for improvement.
Brittany C.
These bobby pins stay in place no matter how I am doing my hair. If you have dark hair like me you could have lots of bobby pins in and not see them, which is good if you're the type of person who doesn't like them showing.
Kristine D.
Los angeles, CA
Affordable and so handy! I love love love bobby pins. They are one of the beauty items that I constantly throw in my purse. These come in especially handy when you're testing and need to get your hair out of your face or just to pin back your annoying baby hairs.
Ramona S.
Turlock, CA
Honestly, I never liked these Bobby pins. They're cheap, but they're made cheap too. They will not keep my hair up. Spend a bit more money at Sally's, like $9 & get a container of AMAZING Bobby pins instead!!!
Isabel S.
There are great bobby pins
easy to use
theres super ship
For many of us bobby pins are or mush hair accessory
I like to use them when I want to do a cute hairstyle
You can buy this and any store
Peach B.
Always missing Bobby pins. But when I do have them these work great. I recommend them and they work great in the hair. I add a little hairspray face the rigged side toward my skull and my hair won't move all day.
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
You can never enough bobby pins especially if you are like me and you are constantly lose them! It's nice that you can get them in different colors to match your hair color. You can create many hairstyles with just a few simple bobby pins.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
You can never have too many bobby pins and boy are these the best! These are the only ones I use. They hold tight and exactly where you put them. They don't fall out! You can get them just about anywhere and they're cheap!
Kourtney C.
I've been using these since i was a kid. They stay in place and don't let hair slip out. They also do not loosen up as you wear them more times. Ice tried several other brands and types and these are just better!
Alexcia P.
Lebanon, TN
Do these hold all day?
Ayisilu R.
Bellevue, WA
How to use it correctly and how many should I use if my hair is long
Lauren T.
What is your favorite hairstyle to use these with?