Hair CareHair AccessoriesPonytail HoldersGoody
50Ct Brown Colour Collection Bobby Pin

Goody 50Ct Brown Colour Collection Bobby Pin

Keep your hairstyle in place and looking great with bobby pins from goody. Classic brown hair accessories come in a pack of 50, so you'll always have one available when you need one.

What is your favorite hairstyle to use these with?
How to use it correctly and how many should I use if my hair is long
Do these hold all day?
Start your review of Goody 50Ct Brown Colour Collection Bobby Pin!
Jennifer H.
Goody 50Ct Brown Colour Collection Bobby Pin uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
A huge amount of these bobby pins were used in my hair to create the ugly christmas tree look...with my hair😂 shout out to my hair dresser for helping me with this fun holiday look! The bobby pins held up extremely well for the whole night...btw- this was last year(pre-covid) i would highly recommend these bobby pins.work great
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
These help keep my shorter hair in place when I wear my hair up. They blend in with my hair color, so it keeps them hidden. They last for years without breaking. After many uses, they do start to loose their hold if you have thick hair.
Julia B.
W Springfield, MA
Goody 50Ct Brown Colour Collection Bobby Pin uploaded by Julia B.
The Bobby pins are ok but in my silky hair type I find them to be a bit slippery, I need something with more grip. The color is easily hidden which I appreciate. I also would like more than 50 per package.
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
These are very useful for updo's or any hairstyle that requires small bits clipped to be tucked in. Pros- simple and easy to use Cons- none at all! Very affordable and simple in use.
Shayla S.
Who doesn’t love bobby-pins?! If only I could keep track of all of mine somehow? I feel like my lost Bobby-pins could build houses at this point. That isn’t from them falling out of my hair though! Goody Bobby-pins have a wonderful grip and secure hair exactly where you want it. No, the lost bobby-pins phenomenon is one of those inexplicable things about life. These are my favorite Bobby-bins and I highly recommend them!
Rebakah G.
Use these all the time! Great quality pins and match my hair very well! I buy them a lot since I tend to lose them.
Brandy R.
Harriman, TN
Goody 50Ct Brown Colour Collection Bobby Pin uploaded by Brandy R.
Bobby pins are essential to my type hair and hair style choices. I rely heavily on them. The Goody 50Ct Brown Colour Collection Bobby Pin do the job beautifully. They hold the hairs in place until I remove the pins myself. They're similar to my hair color for easy concealment and the price is right. I absolutely recommend this product. Goody I figured a fun filter would be okay for this picture since you can still see my hair and how I use the product. This is actually just my bedtime hair routine so I don't hurt my natural curls while I'm sleeping. Today was wash day 😅, so my hair is still air drying. Tying my hair up and back carefully is just part of it 😏.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
This are the best bobby pin to do a very cute hair style because it really works on your hair and can hold for so long your hair the only thing about this its the price and i lost them really fast😂 but they are amazing
Nicole S.
I love bobby pins i find so much use for them! The only problem i have is loosing them no matter how many i buy
Leah C.
Decatur, IL
I have a LOT of hair. Like a ton. Super thick and long, and I need a way to keep things in place when going out or to the gym. These work amazingly without pulling when I take them down. Plus, they're affordable enough to replace when I inevitably lose them someplace.