Goody 50Ct Blond Colour Collection Bobby Pin uploaded by Cierra F.

BY GOODY

Keep every hair in place with these bobby pins from goody. With 50 bobby pins in a package, you will have enough to try out plenty of new hairstyles. Also, the beaded ends ensure your comfort as you pin each strand in place. see more...

Noelle L.
Waterloo, IA
I absolutely love these Bobby pins! Perfect for my blonde hair and trying out different hairstyles. They stay in place and blend perfectly into my hair. I would definitely recommend!
Abigail B.
West chester, Pa
Love this brand! I have to buy new ones all the time because I lose them so much but they don't easily bend or loosen so they last a long time. Love love love them and how reliable they are!! Even used them for my wedding hair.
Shannon B.
These are my go to Bobby pins. There's nothing worse than Bobby pins that don't hold or are too bendy. These keep their shape and stay firm in place. They blend perfectly with my hair color.
Melissa A.
Lexington, KY
Love these! Great quality and great price! I use these basically everyday. I love the fact that they blend in to blonde hair. I have been buying these for years! I would recommend to anyone!
Amber R.
Alvaton, KY
Gotta love a great Bobby pin! This is my favorite brand for a quick pin down of those fly aways. Great price for the quality! Now just to find a way to not lose all of them!
Morgan E.
My hair is not blonde, however I feel like the entire line of these pins are nice. The plastic end pieces last very long. The only thing that I would change is the limited color variety.
Ahrielle B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Ever time I go to the store I pick up a pack! This product is completely worth the money. I LOVE that I can buy blonde pins! A must have in my dance bag for sure.
stephanie w.
Killeen, TX
By far my favorite bobby pins they don't chip and they hold very good specially when doing buns. I have to buy a pack at least 3 times a month cause a girl can't have enough bobby pins.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
I go maybe throw out 1000 bobby pin because I use but 26 in my hair I always count somehow they magically disappear always get a stock up on these very durable excellent I have curly hair
Ashley G.
Wantagh, NY
They're good bobby pins and they get the job done. They're very sturdy, I haven't broken one yet. Additionally the color doesn't chip off of them which has been the case with some other bobby pins I've used.
Jordyn L.
Are these pretty sturdy or are they kind of flimsy?
Alice W.
I have really thick and stubborn hair that literally almost no bobby pin can put in place. I'm wondering do these do a really good job in keeping hair firm in place??
Isabel G.
Do they have a good grip?
Vanessa P.
Holloman Afb, NM
How good is this product ?
Maria Y.
Me gusta el color, de verdad son buenos para peinados? No se caen o se abren?