Goody 50Ct Blond Colour Collection Bobby Pin uploaded by Cierra F.

BY GOODY

Keep every hair in place with these bobby pins from goody. With 50 bobby pins in a package, you will have enough to try out plenty of new hairstyles. Also, the beaded ends ensure your comfort as you pin each strand in place. see more...

Molly T.
Nashville, TN
These are my favorite bobby pins! It was such a hair game changer when I discovered they came in blonde! I use for my go-to hair fixes. They also manage to do a good job at ending up all over my house!
Kaylee T.
I have bought this product for both everyday use and for high school dances. The price is pretty cheap and you get a good amount of them ! Which is especially nice since they are so easy to lose ! I've bought this product for years.
Whitney H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Realistically can you go wrong with goody Bobby pins? NO! They are the reason for so many different hair styles you can create! Super affordable and for those who loose them frequently. They. Come in a large pack! Awesome!
Christina P.
Williamsville, NY
Great bobby pins. They stay put and hold my hair, which is great because I have thick hair. The color is also good because they are like a medium blonde so they would well in medium- darker blondes, as well as light blonde hair if you position them the right way. I use these all the time.
Jillian C.
Maurice, LA
I don't know what I would do without my bobby pins. I use these almost daily. Thankfully they can be found at a large variety of stores. I have been using bobby pins for years. A simple design that works.
Kristina K.
I change my hair color alot and i always LOVED that they thought about changing the color. That way when I have blonde hair I don't have to worry about black bobby pins being the main attraction
Theresa R.
Grants Pass, OR
Definitely go with black or dark brown if you have dark hair like I do. Not sure how I got the blonde one but I use them when it is an emergency. And the have a pretty good grip
Synthia G.
These are my go to Bobby pins. I think the price is reasonable because you get a lot in the package. I always use them to create different hair styles. I have light brown hair so you can't really notice them. I highly recommend them.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
Love these! Especially cause I'm a natural blonde lol! They look great when I wear them and sometimes you can't even tell they are there! Affordable and worth every penny! I can't live without them! Highly recommend
Meredith M.
Ozark, AL
Bobby pins are something no girl can live without! I have such thin hair and I need them a lot and they do great at holding my hair where I need it. The only bad thing is you always lose them, but that's my fault'
Jordyn L.
Are these pretty sturdy or are they kind of flimsy?
Alice W.
I have really thick and stubborn hair that literally almost no bobby pin can put in place. I'm wondering do these do a really good job in keeping hair firm in place??
Isabel G.
Do they have a good grip?
Vanessa P.
Holloman Afb, NM
How good is this product ?
Maria Y.
Me gusta el color, de verdad son buenos para peinados? No se caen o se abren?