Goody 50Ct Blond Colour Collection Bobby Pin uploaded by Cierra F.

BY GOODY

Keep every hair in place with these bobby pins from goody. With 50 bobby pins in a package, you will have enough to try out plenty of new hairstyles. Also, the beaded ends ensure your comfort as you pin each strand in place. see more...

Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
These are perfect for people with dirty blond hair which is really great because black Bobby pins are extremely visible in contrast to blond hair. I use bobby pins everyday. Whether I'm simply creating a messy bun or a serious up-do I can count on these to stay it all day. If by any chance your hair is fine and you have trouble keeping your Bobby pins in place, spray them with a bit of hairspray and insert the Bobby pin with the 'teeth' closest to your scalp. Absolutely recommend these.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Goody is one of my favorite brands the 50 Cal blonde color collection bobby pin have multiple uses you would be surprise what you can use them for you can use them for your hair you can use them on your make up brush to make a contour brush you can use them for DIY projects very great item
crystal v.
Homestead, FL
Love how they blend in with my dark blonde/light brown hair.it was my first time getting them and I love it and by the way it is very affordable its not expencive at all u can find it at any drug store or walmart near u..i would deff keep bying more of these
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love the color of these bobby pins. I am a strawberry blonde and this color works great for my hair. The blonde color are a bit more difficult to find, the place where I can consistently find them is at Sally's Beauty Supply. They are typically $2-$3
maria u.
Mckinney, TX
Me encantan.. son super utiles y sencillas! No deben faltar en ninguna casa donde esten niñas y mujeres.. te sacan de un apuro rapido y te puedes hacer peinados versatiles con ellos desde algo simple hasta algo extravagante o glamuroso
Hannah B.
Love these bobby pins! They blend well with my blond hair and they stay in place throughout the day! I have thick hair and they hold it in place pretty well! I have used this brand since I can remember, and I will inevitably buy more!
Nikki G.
Mountain Grove, MO
I really like these bobby pins! I can definitely tell the difference in a goody bobby pin and a dollar store bobby pin! They are definitely great for getting the job done, whatever it may be. And I recommend this product!
Jamie G.
Waco, TX
Love them! I have curly hair and I constantly have to keep pushing my hair out of my face, and gladly these bobby pins have saved my life! They keep my hair out of my face and stay in all day. I would recommend these bobby pins to other for the fact that they are easy to hid if needed and also have that grip to have keep your hair out of your face.
Andreina N.
Hyde Park, MA
Love these ! They give firm hold, I use them specially for buns and for updos! With my crazy curly hair I love how much support they provide. I got them at CVS pharmacy and would buy them again. More colors would be nice, I dye my hair often and have to get new ones every times I change my hair color
Sophie S.
These are a life saver. These blend right in with my natural hair color. They get lost really easy and tend to break, but they're so cheap it's not a pain to buy at all. I wouldn't bother buying bobby pins that are any more expensive, I have a feeling you'll still run into the same problems.
Jordyn L.
Are these pretty sturdy or are they kind of flimsy?
Alice W.
I have really thick and stubborn hair that literally almost no bobby pin can put in place. I'm wondering do these do a really good job in keeping hair firm in place??
Isabel G.
Do they have a good grip?
Vanessa P.
Holloman Afb, NM
How good is this product ?
Maria Y.
Me gusta el color, de verdad son buenos para peinados? No se caen o se abren?