Goody 50Ct Blond Colour Collection Bobby Pin uploaded by Cierra F.

BY GOODY

Keep every hair in place with these bobby pins from goody. With 50 bobby pins in a package, you will have enough to try out plenty of new hairstyles. Also, the beaded ends ensure your comfort as you pin each strand in place. see more...

Gina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these bobby pins for my blonde hair! They blend in perfectly and even if they don't- what a cute color of bronze! They stay in the hair nice and don't bend or break. I would definitely recommend these bobby pins to anyone in need of a new style!
Hailey J.
Walnut Ridge, AR
These are absolutely the great! The only thing I can complain about is that I lose them all the time! They always come in handy for something! They're definitely my biggest repurchase and I use them just about everyday!
Littleredblair E.
Dallas
Goody Bobby Pins in blonde have helped me a ton. I have strawberry blonde hair and the black pins always stick out like a sore thumb. However, the blonde bobby pins blend in well with my hair. They have a great grip when holding my hair in place. Since I have curly hair, I typically use multiple of these to help tame the curls. I would highly recommend these to everyone with blonde or strawberry blonde or any other variety of blonde!!
Kimberly A.
Stopover , KY
Have these in right now. Buy these all the time. Great buy for the price. Only con is after couple uses they stretch out. I have thick hair though so I defiantly wear them out.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR
Who doesn't need bobby pins? Love this product. With bobby pins you can make as easy hair do or make a more elaborate one...possibilities are endless. Ive found Goody brand holds up much longer than others.
Alayna C.
Austin, TX
Can't live without these! They have a really good grip and match my hair color nicely! I just wish I didn't have such a problem loosing them all the time haha! I never have one when I need it! It's terrible!
giulina s.
These are always a need in my bag or at home. They always come in handy! I buy these at a beauty suppply store for around $10 for 500 of them!!! Good deal! Very affordable! I would definitely recommend it!!!!
Hailey B.
New Iberia, LA
It’s very hard to find bobby pins for blondes. These are pretty good but since they’re shiny they’re more noticeable. Great for special occasions and definitely hold well
Jo A.
Barnegat, NJ
Love how they blend in with my dark blonde/light brown hair. The browns and blacks always stand out in my hair. They are inexpensive and easily found at big box stores, grocery stores, drug stores...I use them when I braid my hair( to tuck in stubborn fly always) and when I do different variations of chignons. They last a long time, too. Of course, unless I lose them! Here is tip: attach a magnetic strip (that you can find at craft stores) to the side the box you keep your hair supplies in, and, voilà, you have a handy place to keep these pins in reach!
Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH
These are all I use now and I have a TON of them! I have dirty blonde hair and these blend right in. They also have a great hold and are perfect for pinning your hair back. These are durable too. Unlike the cheap black ones I used to have, they were always bending and breaking
Jordyn L.
Are these pretty sturdy or are they kind of flimsy?
Alice W.
I have really thick and stubborn hair that literally almost no bobby pin can put in place. I'm wondering do these do a really good job in keeping hair firm in place??
Isabel G.
Do they have a good grip?
Vanessa P.
Holloman Afb, NM
How good is this product ?
Maria Y.
Me gusta el color, de verdad son buenos para peinados? No se caen o se abren?