Goody 50Ct Blond Colour Collection Bobby Pin uploaded by Cierra F.

BY GOODY

Keep every hair in place with these bobby pins from goody. With 50 bobby pins in a package, you will have enough to try out plenty of new hairstyles. Also, the beaded ends ensure your comfort as you pin each strand in place. see more...

Evelina B.
These are good . You can get different colours depending on your hair colour. They are stronger then cheaper ones and you can use a couple . But bobby pins are all the same there going to get ruined st one point so it all depends on how you feel.
Kaytee S.
When I'm not loosing every single one that I own I absolutely love them!
I have fine hairs that I can never get into a pony tail, I absolutely hate gel and hair spray so these help hold them in place.

Jennie M.
My daughter has very light blonde hair and these bobby pins go virtually unnoticed! Not expensive and high quality -- multiple uses, doesn't pry open like other brands, holds hair without fear of falling out.
carla g.
Merlo, buenos aires
Buena calidad.. son cómodos y súper útiles.. bastante prácticos! Se esconden bien en cabellos oscuros (como el mío) y durán bastante tiempo agarrados sin desarmar el peinado
Jimena L.
I love this bobby pins they are great the keep my thin hair in place all day. I use this product everyday and I love it . I recomend to turn them looking with the open side to the ground so they don fall. I would totally buy them again
Andréanne K.
Cold Lake, AB
The only bobby pins I will ever use and buy. These are the only ones that don't pull out my hair and slip out.
I love how they come In different colours to match your hair colour.
Hannah W.
These grips are so good! They do not bedge once they are in and hold the hair perfectley. I can put all my hair up with just a few of these and no bobble.
I use these all the time. Blend into blonde hair really well. Inexpensive and a pack of 50 is useful as you always loose or misplace some. Would recommend.
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
The BEST for blonde hair! They don’t stand out like classic dark bobby pins so they are very subtle and classy looking. I use these all the time.
María Gabriela O.
Valencia
They really got my messy hair perfect, I totallu recommend these if you want to try something new with your hair
Jordyn L.
Are these pretty sturdy or are they kind of flimsy?
Alice W.
I have really thick and stubborn hair that literally almost no bobby pin can put in place. I'm wondering do these do a really good job in keeping hair firm in place??
Isabel G.
Do they have a good grip?
Vanessa P.
Holloman Afb, NM
How good is this product ?
Maria Y.
Me gusta el color, de verdad son buenos para peinados? No se caen o se abren?