Goody 50Ct Blond Colour Collection Bobby Pin uploaded by Cierra F.

BY GOODY

Keep every hair in place with these bobby pins from goody. With 50 bobby pins in a package, you will have enough to try out plenty of new hairstyles. Also, the beaded ends ensure your comfort as you pin each strand in place. see more...

Rosa G.
My hair is almost similar to the pins. I love the fact that I can wear them without showing in an updo.
Morgan K.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Love these bobby pins! Also love that they're blonde and actually match my hair! Use them all the time!
Corrie H.
King City , OR
Simple but great bobby pins to keep hair in place when I’m doing something other than straightening it!
Hannah W.
Elizabethtown, KY
I've tried expensive bobby pins before and always come back to these. They are great and long lasting.
Mai L.
Stockton, CA
Sooooo helpful with my baby hairs keep falling out! Sometimes you can't even realize it's in my hair!
Kayla R.
Broomfield, CO
Best bobby pins ever!! The color blends in with most hair color so they are good to use for up dues!
Jessie T.
I always use these for my daughter, her hair breaks easily and i use them for extra support. Amazing
Candice B.
Tellico Plns, TN
I use these all the time my husband finds them all are the house. They hold in place all day. Love'em
Niki R.
Great product! Holds hair really well and I like that it is in blonde as it blends into hair better.
Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
Love using these to keep my hair out of my face.. They really grip the hair together..I love them!
Jordyn L.
Are these pretty sturdy or are they kind of flimsy?
Alice W.
I have really thick and stubborn hair that literally almost no bobby pin can put in place. I'm wondering do these do a really good job in keeping hair firm in place??
Isabel G.
Do they have a good grip?
Vanessa P.
Holloman Afb, NM
How good is this product ?
Maria Y.
Me gusta el color, de verdad son buenos para peinados? No se caen o se abren?