Goody 50Ct Blond Colour Collection Bobby Pin uploaded by Cierra F.

BY GOODY #12 in Hair Ties & Clips

Keep every hair in place with these bobby pins from goody. With 50 bobby pins in a package, you will have enough to try out plenty of new hairstyles. Also, the beaded ends ensure your comfort as you pin each strand in place. see more...

Buy on Target
Littleredblair E.
Dallas
Goody Bobby Pins in blonde have helped me a ton. I have strawberry blonde hair and the black pins always stick out like a sore thumb. However, the blonde bobby pins blend in well with my hair. They have a great grip when holding my hair in place. Since I have curly hair, I typically use multiple of these to help tame the curls. I would highly recommend these to everyone with blonde or strawberry blonde or any other variety of blonde!!
Sarah M.
I LOVE the blonde bobby pins ! i have red / auburn hair so regular colored bobby pins as well as black ones are way too obvious on me. These ones you can still tell , but they look less obvious and blend in with my hair better. They hold exactly the same as regular bobby pins. These are great I would definitely recommend to anyone with blonde , strawberry blonde or red hair !
Megan M.
I love these Bobby pins for my platinum blonde hair! I have always used black or colored hair ties but these are so pretty and blend in really nicely with a slight golden sparkle. They are comfortable, stay in place, and don’t snag or damage my hair at all. I love creating messy buns with these and tucking them in to hide them.
Brianna Z.
I have blonde hair and these Bobby pins go really well with my hair and even if they were darker they are easy to hide in your hair ! They hold really well and are a great price ! I just need to stop losing them!
Hailey B.
New Iberia, LA
It’s very hard to find bobby pins for blondes. These are pretty good but since they’re shiny they’re more noticeable. Great for special occasions and definitely hold well
Ashley L.
This is my go-to bobby pin brand! I can always count on getting one of these in my Christmas stocking every year! I feel that the product is very durable, and lasts as long as you are careful not to over bend the product! The only issue I have run into with this product is that they always seem to disappear, but I believe this issue is on me, not the creator of the bobby pin.
Erin S.
San Diego, CA
Blond Bobby pins are life especially being in the military you go through them like tp. These are very nicely made and sturdy. I like how cheep they are because I am constantly loosing these. And it's nice to have some that match my hair
Amanda G.
I like the lighter color for my medium hair. These do not work as well for dark hair as they show more. I use them every day to secure long bands or other stray hair. I always have one on my for when I need to pull back my hair in some way.
Emlyn M.
I've been using this products since I was competing in dance competitions at the age of 8. They have never failed me. I use them again and again. They are easy to find, easy to use, and a classic staple in your hair styling.
Rachel W.
Cincinnati
Favorite Bobby pins! Never have had a problem with them falling out. The colors they offer are suitable for almost all hair colors. I've found when you cross two together they hold even better! I have bought these for years and will continue buying them.
Jordyn L.
Are these pretty sturdy or are they kind of flimsy?
Alice W.
I have really thick and stubborn hair that literally almost no bobby pin can put in place. I'm wondering do these do a really good job in keeping hair firm in place??
Isabel G.
Do they have a good grip?
Maria I.
Calle 6 oeste Numero 1C-35 Barrio santa teresita
Me gusta el color, de verdad son buenos para peinados? No se caen o se abren?