Goody 50Ct Blond Colour Collection Bobby Pin uploaded by Cierra F.

BY GOODY #8 in Hair Ties & Clips

Keep every hair in place with these bobby pins from goody. With 50 bobby pins in a package, you will have enough to try out plenty of new hairstyles. Also, the beaded ends ensure your comfort as you pin each strand in place. see more...

Buy on Target*
Nicolette K.
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
These are perfect for people with dirty blond hair which is really great because black Bobby pins are extremely visible in contrast to blond hair. I use bobby pins everyday. Whether I'm simply creating a messy bun or a serious up-do I can count on these to stay it all day. If by any chance your hair is fine and you have trouble keeping your Bobby pins in place, spray them with a bit of hairspray and insert the Bobby pin with the 'teeth' closest to your scalp. Absolutely recommend these.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Waco, TX
Love them! I have curly hair and I constantly have to keep pushing my hair out of my face, and gladly these bobby pins have saved my life! They keep my hair out of my face and stay in all day. I would recommend these bobby pins to other for the fact that they are easy to hid if needed and also have that grip to have keep your hair out of your face.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color of these bobby pins. I am a strawberry blonde and this color works great for my hair. The blonde color are a bit more difficult to find, the place where I can consistently find them is at Sally's Beauty Supply. They are typically $2-$3
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I like the lighter color for my medium hair. These do not work as well for dark hair as they show more. I use them every day to secure long bands or other stray hair. I always have one on my for when I need to pull back my hair in some way.
Erin S.
Erin S.
San Diego, CA
Blond Bobby pins are life especially being in the military you go through them like tp. These are very nicely made and sturdy. I like how cheep they are because I am constantly loosing these. And it's nice to have some that match my hair
maria u.
maria u.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantan.. son super utiles y sencillas! No deben faltar en ninguna casa donde esten niñas y mujeres.. te sacan de un apuro rapido y te puedes hacer peinados versatiles con ellos desde algo simple hasta algo extravagante o glamuroso
Synthia G.
Synthia G.
These are my go to Bobby pins. I think the price is reasonable because you get a lot in the package. I always use them to create different hair styles. I have light brown hair so you can't really notice them. I highly recommend them.
Emlyn M.
Emlyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this products since I was competing in dance competitions at the age of 8. They have never failed me. I use them again and again. They are easy to find, easy to use, and a classic staple in your hair styling.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Realistically can you go wrong with goody Bobby pins? NO! They are the reason for so many different hair styles you can create! Super affordable and for those who loose them frequently. They. Come in a large pack! Awesome!
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these bobby pins! I can definitely tell the difference in a goody bobby pin and a dollar store bobby pin! They are definitely great for getting the job done, whatever it may be. And I recommend this product!
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these pretty sturdy or are they kind of flimsy?
Alice W.
Alice W.
I have really thick and stubborn hair that literally almost no bobby pin can put in place. I'm wondering do these do a really good job in keeping hair firm in place??
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Maria I.
Maria I.
Doral, Florida
Me gusta el color, de verdad son buenos para peinados? No se caen o se abren?