BY GOODY

Goody 4ct thin slide proof headwraps assorted colors see more...

Larissa G.
San Antonio , TX
I have really thick and frizzy hair and I do cardio almost every single day. My hair has a mind of it's own and goes every which way but these hair bands are perfect! They keep my hair down and keep it contained! They're so many different colors and they match with all of my outfits!
Courtney J.
Holmen, WI
I wear these headbands all the time. I wish I could find them in more colors actually. They hold really well and don't slide around too much. They do tend to slide by the middle of the day, but they are, so far, the best ones I could find for my very straight hair that doesn't hold headbands well.
Kim W.
Irvine, CA
Great headbands and love the little grips on them. They stay in place without pulling harshly on my hair. I use them while I work out. I see people say they have issues with sliding but when I only wear it for two hours max that doesn't really happen to me. I will say they do stretch over time.
NaAja T.
I love these ,I use them for my natural hair puff styles and wrap them around my head twice ... never had one pop, I can only count on Goody's for that .
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry but they do slide! I had high hopes cause Idk why buy theses types of head bands never stay on my head. and it was the same let down with these.
Ashley P.
The rubber grips help the headband stay in place. They are a pretty good headband until they become stretched out, then they are too loose to wear.
Emily G.
Morganton, GA
I have very thick curly hair and these seem to work ok. The rubber grip helps with it not slide but they seem to very tight on my head.
A B.
W Brandywine, PA
These stay put even during long runs and don't get tangled up in your hair. Only down side is I thought they stretched out quickly.
Madison L.
Deposit, NY
They are nice and comfortable but sometimes they slide off my head and get easily stretched out. It's a nice product
Stephanie C.
Meridian , Id
Good for pulling hair back while working out to keep hair from falling into face