BY GOODY #94 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody 36ct thin brown elastics see more...

Goody 36Ct Thin Brown Elastics
  • "If you have thick hair you might want to double them up, also try to have place where you put them at the end of everyday because they disappear very easily. " in 4 reviews
  • "works well but if you have thick hair watch how many times you use the same hair tie because they do break when you need them the most" in 3 reviews
  • "This could be very well due to my thick hair, but love how they hold new." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really fine, thin hair and hair ties with the metal on them tend to rip my hair." in 1 review
  • "i actually like this hair ties really well but i do lose them easily but also my hair is different colors but it matches" in 1 review
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These are my favorite hair ties! The only ones I buy for myself and my daughter. They’re stretchy, long lasting and hardly ever snap on me while trying to style our hair! I have them everywhere! They’re easy to take out as well, and I don’t feel like they take our hair with them! That’s always a plus! I would definitely recommend these! They’re the best.
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
My go-to hair bands! I always keep one of these on my wrist at all times. They hold my hair great and do not hurt it. THey also are comfortable enough to wear on my wrist, for as soon as I get off of work my hair goes up. I would certainly recommend  this product to others.
Michelle C.
I love my Goody Elastics! I like that they don't have the metal connector for my hair to get tangled in and they are easy to find at most drugstores and retailers like Walmart and Target. My only gripe is that sometimes if you really dive into putting up that pony new hair ties can easily snap!
Megan P.
These are the best hair ties I have ever come across. they hold your hair very securely but don't rip your hair out. they are a neutral color so they blend well with your hair. they best part is you can actually use it more than once before it breaks.
Holly H.
Upper Sandsky, OH
These are great elastic bands, I have thicker hair and it holds it well with 2 twists. The downfall is that they seem to stretch out after a few uses. This could be very well due to my thick hair, but love how they hold new.
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
These are the ONLY hair ties I will use in my hair. I have really fine, thin hair and hair ties with the metal on them tend to rip my hair. I don't have to worry about that with these and they don't stretch out too quickly.
Emma P.
Mackinac Is, MI
Good for any hair type, hold elasticity for quite a while. If you have thick hair you might want to double them up, also try to have place where you put them at the end of everyday because they disappear very easily.
Jessica D.
Alto, GA
This is definitely my favorite hair tie! I am constantly buying these because I lose them all the time but they work so well. I will say if you have thick hair you will probably need to use at least two at one time.
Christiana L.
I use to hate the hair ties with the metal pieces but when these came out, I couldn't get enough. These are the only hair ties that I buy because they hold all of my hair and last longer than any others.
Lisa Z.
I have been using these for years and they are my absolute favorite! I have long and thick hair and these elastics get the job well done. They hold my hair very well and the elastics do not hurt my hair.