Goody 30Ct Colour Collection Mini Bobby Pins Black uploaded by Avian G.

BY GOODY #62 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody 30ct colour collection mini bobby pins black see more...

• "And they hold up my thick hair so that's a huge plus! " in 2 reviews
  • "If you have thin hair or just aren't going for a big updo then these really come in handy." in 1 review
Megan M.
I love these mini Bobby pins! They are just as sturdy as the standard pins but these hide super easily even in platinum blonde hair! They are easy to use and remove and you can create a variety of styles even on a smaller head.
Caitlin M.
I have used these for a photo shoot where I did a bunch of little girls' hair and makeup. Large bobby pins are so hard to maneuver around the fineness of little girls hair, so one of the mothers brought me a pack of these! Instantly fell in love. They're the perfect size and actually hold fine hair for a decent amount of time... As long as you use them correctly. Once you have one bobby pin in place, take the second, open it with ridge side face up and over lap and lock it into place over the previous bobby pin. That will create and X and make them stay longer. I also like how they come in a range of colors to match hair color so they're less noticeable. They're easy to remove and have no pull on the hair!
Charmayne C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I have been a fan of all things Goody since I was a teenager. I always had a Goody's scrunchy in my hair. Now that my hair gas been natural for almost 3 years, these Bobby pins have been my best friend. They are great with holding my hair in place. I always end up losing them when I take them out of my hair though. Lol thank goodness they are affordable. Lol
Betsy H.
This product rocks. I have 3 girls and I braid their hair all the time with tons of different styles. These are perfect for pinning back stray hairs and pulling the braid up for gymnastics practice. Every trip to the store I grab a pack or two!
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
I like the small size of these bobby pins. If you have thin hair or just aren't going for a big updo then these really come in handy. The only problem is they get lost the same as any other bobby pin.
Jenn B.
Thornton, CO
I really like these bobby pins, they stay in my hair very well, too bad I can never keep track of where they end up half the time, but you guys got me cause I'm going to keep going back for more!
Brittany  .
Work great! I have VERY short hair and I use these to hold my bangs out of my face...especially on the weekends when I am wrangling my two littles. As always, I can can count on Goody products.
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
These bobby pins are great!! They stay in place all day and they have protectors on the ends so you don't stab your head. I only buy Goody bobby pins.
Holly H.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I love these bobby pins. The small size is great for little pieces of hair that just get in the way sometimes! Also great for the little finer hairs.
Yesenia E.
I have these! My hair is very very curly and these manage to hold one strand or baby hairs and not look so tacky with Bobby pins in plain sight.