BY GOODY

Find hair styling accessories and tools at Target.com! Goody 29ct 2mm neutral ouchless elastics see more...

Stacy A.
I love these hair elastics. I have three daughters and all love a good pony tail. These hold up most of the day. Most hair elastics break with thicker hair, these hold up nicely for us.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I got these from my finances mom for Christmas and I love that it doesn't yank my hair out. I wouldn't recommend them for thick hair if you are working out but they get the job done for casual look.