Goody 20Ct Thin Stay Put Black Elastics uploaded by Rossi C.

BY GOODY

Goody 20ct thin stay put black elastics see more...

Goody 20Ct Thin Stay Put Black Elastics
  • "I have thick, hispanic hair and often can't find hair ties that will keep my hair in place without slipping." in 3 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair, and often can't find products to keep my hair in place." in 1 review
  • "They work well with my thin hair." in 1 review
  • "I love them and would highly recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "I have thick and long hair that loves to pull and not want to stay up." in 1 review
brenda g.
brenda g.
These do hold your hair in place. The only thing that I don't like about them is when i'm taking them out I have to be really careful because my hair sticks to the rubbery parts of them and it always rips pieces of my hair out
Alex  P.
Alex P.
I have thin hair and I swear these make it thinner. My hair gets caught and tangled in them continuously and I have to rip it out.
Rossi C.
Rossi C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I can't be without one . I have one all over my house. I LOVE IT ! Most important thing about this elastic doesn't break your hair
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Wakefield, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for any hair type! stays in place all day and doesn't pull or get caught in your hair. Id buy again for sure
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
I'm glad I found these. They work well with my thin hair. Unlike the thick ones, they don't tear all of my hair out.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved these, they worked so well. Unfortunatly I can't find them anywhere anymore. If I could find them I would buy them again.
Kas R.
Kas R.
N Highlands, CA
I have thick, hispanic hair and often can't find hair ties that will keep my hair in place without slipping. I loved these hair ties and will absolutely purchase again especially for their inexpensive price!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live in these, from mother of 3 to the gym. My pony tails are necessary evils! I love them and Goody has been around forever, but sometimes they stretch too easily. They are definitely affordable and priced right.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
West Friendship, MD
These worked pretty well! I have very thick hair, and often can't find products to keep my hair in place. These did the trick. However, they stretched out after a short time and one broke apart. It happens with most hair ties anyway.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
These bad boys are a must have for me!!! I have exs treacly long and thick hair. They don't fall out. Love that they keep my hair in place. Also then don't break easy like the regular elastics.u
Mandi M.
Mandi M.
Who has used these and what did you think of them?