BY GOODY

Goody 1ct black zigzag headband see more...

• Is it just me or does this seem very 90's?2 Answers
  • Are these sized more for kid sized heads? Targeted for ad...4 Answers
Goody 1Ct Black Zigzag Headband
  • "After long time of wearing it can cause indent at tips behind the ears that will hurt. " in 1 review
  • "I have used them for myself for many years and now buy them for my oldest daughter who has very long thick wavy hair." in 1 review
  • "It's cool looking, but it did not work well with my thin hair." in 1 review
Megan M.
This headband is super cute on but it’s not the most comfortable or durable. It gives me a headache after an hour or so and if you break just one of those little bristles it’s game over. It gives your hair a cute texture but on me hurts so bad.
Tetia C.
Callaway, FL
I've definitely tried wearing this headband before, and while it looks cute, it hurts! It gave me a massive headache after not too long at all. But, then again, I can't wear headbands for too long unless they're specifically designed for comfort.
Brandi M.
Fullerton, CA
It does add a cute PPP to your hair when you're in too much of a hurry to style it but the sides do start to hurt my head after an hour or two. I'm constantly having to adjust it during the day.
Meg L.
I like the zig zag pattern but my head does not fit headbands well so I barely wear this one. I wish it were an elastic headband so I could fit it better to my head.
Brooklyn D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I wear headbands almost every day of my life, and I have tried these they just seem to hurt my ears. They make your hair stay back but doesn't work for anything else.
Aliisa M.
Carver, MA
LOVE these!! I have used them for myself for many years and now buy them for my oldest daughter who has very long thick wavy hair. They are my headband look!
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I used these when my hair was long. I really liked how it kept my hair pulled back, but the one downside is that it always felt too tight behind my ears.
Luciana W.
I used to wear these when I had big, curly hair. They were really cute. If I ever go back to curls I might try it again. They didn't hold up well though.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
These are great for around the house work or washing your face. I wouldn't go out in public in them as they seem very 90's to me.
Catherine B.
West Springfield, MA
These to me are very uncomfortable, they hurt they back of your ears and your head after a while, looks cute on though
Sara A.
Vancouver , WA
Are these sized more for kid sized heads? Targeted for adults?
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Is it just me or does this seem very 90's?