Goody 17Ct Thck Brown/Tan Elastics

Avoid tangles and broken ends with thick ponytail elastics from goody. Nothing makes putting your hair up in a ponytail or messy bun easier. With 17 bands in every pack, you won't have to worry too much about losing one.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody 17Ct Thck Brown/Tan Elastics!
Mc Roberts, KY
These hair ties are a must have if you have the amount of hair I do! They provide an awesome hold without snapping or pulling out hair.
I really like these. They are sturdy and great for thick hair (which I have). I usually have a hard time finding hair ties cause they all break when I try to get them around my thick hair. These work great.
I have pretty thick hair so the thick hair ties are the only ones that really work. I love these, I get so many uses out of them before they stretch out or break and they don't get tangled in my hair.
I only buy goody elastics now. Previously I used other brands than fell apart so easily. Goodys done stretch out, don’t leave a bump and stay in place all day. Love them!
I always seem to lose several hundred a year lol I appreciate the quality of these bands and my hair isn't damaged by metal or rubber. Always keep them around the home, bathrooms and of course my purse!
Irvine, CA
I only buy Goody thick elastics. Honestly they are the best hair ties I've found. SOMETIMES, They will snap where the glue is but it has never happened while I'm actually wearing it so not that big of a deal. They do stretch over time as to be expected but it is over a long period of time. Definitely would recommend these to a friend.
Rockvale, TN
It stretches over time but this is a good thing for me because I have thick hair! I have broken a few but I think it's because I really tested the limits of the glue. The no tangle thing isn't accurate though. I have had to cut quite a few out of my hair before!
Good strong elastic. Nothing out of the ordinary. Can't get enought of them. Literally. Keep losing them in my house.
Great elastic. Very good quality. The glue holds pretty well. Only a few of the glue doesn't hold that well. It lasts a long time...if you don't lose it. It does stretch out a little bit.
If you ever need to your hair out of your face you can use a hair tie and pop your hair back you can get this it any colour they come any colour green. blue, black you name which colour you want they are cheap and affordable. they even come sparkly

Looking for your answer?