BY GOODY

Find hair styling accessories and tools at Target.com! Goody 15ct mini claw clips see more...

Goody 15Ct Mini Claw Clips

Start your review of Goody 15Ct Mini Claw Clips!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mesquite, NV
These clips are perfect for sectioning off hair when heat styling or just pulling it out of your face. They're the perfect size- wide enough to open with ease. No fumbling or pinched fingers trying to use these. I have a stash of these everywhere, and I use them all the time!
Crest Hill, IL
My hair is very fine, and at times clips do not grip correctly or slide out of my hair. I was impressed to find that this clip kept a firm hold, and my style lasted all day and into the night! Even with wet hair it stayed in place! Ladies I highly recommend this clip to anyone on the go, and needing something that will actually stay put while "life" happens!
Round O, SC
When I was in middle school and the mini hair "bump" was in, these came in very handy! They do not hold a lot of hair but they were big enough to pull my bangs back. Although I no longer wear my hair that way, I do still use them to hold my bangs/hair back when washing my face and doing my makeup!
Hamden, CT
These are my favorite clips ever! I had one clip that i used for the longest time without it breaking. I used it to pull a small section of hair up and out out my face.
Dearborn, MI
Worked really well at holding back the bangs I'm growing out. Twisted the front bangs and held with these and turned out really really cute
Alameda, CA
These are not effective for holding more than an inch section of hair. Holding power is not that great, they tend to slip.
Cadiz, KY
Really surprised to get 12 in 1 pack these clips are great for half up half downs I like to put these as stocking stuffers!
W Greenwich, RI
Have these all over, the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, car, and purse. Great to keep near for a quick hair fix.
La Mirada, CA
I had lots of these all over the house and they are very handy. The only downside they break easily.
Waco, TX
Goody is a great brand and these work fairly well for my thin hair to do a half up/down look

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email