BY GOODY

Find hair styling accessories and tools at Target.com! Goody 15ct mini claw clips see more...

Buy on Target*
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
Alameda, CA
These are not effective for holding more than an inch section of hair. Holding power is not that great, they tend to slip.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Worked really well at holding back the bangs I'm growing out. Twisted the front bangs and held with these and turned out really really cute
Julia K.
Julia K.
Bolton, CT
These are my favorite clips ever! I had one clip that i used for the longest time without it breaking. I used it to pull a small section of hair up and out out my face.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
Goody is a great brand and these work fairly well for my thin hair to do a half up/down look
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Have these all over, the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, car, and purse. Great to keep near for a quick hair fix.
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
I love these. They are perfect for holding my hair back. They stay in really well.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
La Mirada, CA
I had lots of these all over the house and they are very handy. The only downside they break easily.
G G.
G G.
These clips are perfect for sectioning off hair when heat styling or just pulling it out of your face. They're the perfect size- wide enough to open with ease. No fumbling or pinched fingers trying to use these. I have a stash of these everywhere, and I use them all the time!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
I use them for styling and they work great! They're also very sturdy and last a long time.
Emilee A.
Emilee A.
Cadiz, KY
Really surprised to get 12 in 1 pack these clips are great for half up half downs I like to put these as stocking stuffers!