BY GOODY

Find hair styling accessories and tools at Target.com! Goody 15ct mini claw clips see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lizzy R.
Alameda, CA
These are not effective for holding more than an inch section of hair. Holding power is not that great, they tend to slip.
Melissa M.
crest hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is very fine, and at times clips do not grip correctly or slide out of my hair. I was impressed to find that this clip kept a firm hold, and my style lasted all day and into the night! Even with wet hair it stayed in place! Ladies I highly recommend this clip to anyone on the go, and needing something that will actually stay put while "life" happens!
Dawn H.
Round o, SC
When I was in middle school and the mini hair "bump" was in, these came in very handy! They do not hold a lot of hair but they were big enough to pull my bangs back. Although I no longer wear my hair that way, I do still use them to hold my bangs/hair back when washing my face and doing my makeup!
Erin R.
Savage, MN
I use them for styling and they work great! They're also very sturdy and last a long time.
G G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These clips are perfect for sectioning off hair when heat styling or just pulling it out of your face. They're the perfect size- wide enough to open with ease. No fumbling or pinched fingers trying to use these. I have a stash of these everywhere, and I use them all the time!
Melissa T.
La Mirada, CA
I had lots of these all over the house and they are very handy. The only downside they break easily.
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
I love these. They are perfect for holding my hair back. They stay in really well.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have these all over, the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, car, and purse. Great to keep near for a quick hair fix.
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
Goody is a great brand and these work fairly well for my thin hair to do a half up/down look
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
These are my favorite clips ever! I had one clip that i used for the longest time without it breaking. I used it to pull a small section of hair up and out out my face.