GoodSense Minoxidil Topical Solution 5% Hair Regrowth Treatment
Men who experience male pattern baldness can forgive the occasional tongue-in-cheek humor tied to Chia-Pets. Remember that popular 1980’s-era phenomenon that crossed seeds and terracotta figurines? Appropriately, Chia-Head was the first: seeds were applied to the figurine’s head and, well, “hair” soon would sprout. Today there are more than 30 varieties, including a “President Obama” Chia-Pet. To be sure, there is more science behind hair loss treatments than planting seeds on your head; fortunately, there’s Good Sense.
Good Sense Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men, when used as directed, helps to regrow hair on the top of the scalp. Good Sense Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men gives your scalp a cost-effective alternative. So, quit scratching your head wondering what to do about male pattern baldness; try Good Sense, and leave the seeds to your Chia-Pet.
Apply one mL with the dropper 2 times a day, directly onto the scalp in the area affected by hair loss. Using more of this product or using it more often will not improve results; continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 5% w/v; inactive ingredients: alcohol, propylene glycol, and purified water.
See hair loss pictures on side of carton. Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet. Keep the carton. It contains important information. Hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with minoxidil topical solution 5% for men. In clinical studies with mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, minoxidil topical solution 5% for men provided more hair regrowth than minoxidil topical solution 2%. Store at 20⁰ to 25⁰C (68⁰ to 77⁰F). Keep tightly closed.
Good Sense Hair Regrowth Treatment For Men
- For use by men only. Do not use if: you are a woman; your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of the carton; your hair loss is on the front of the scalp (Minoxidil topical solution 5 percent is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline); you have no family history of hair loss; your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy; you do not know the reason for your hair loss; you are under 18 years of age (do not use on babies and children); your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful; or if you use other medicines on the scalp.
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
- When using this product do not apply on other parts of the body. Avoid contact with the eyes (in case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water). Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs; sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs; your hands or feet swell; scalp irritation or redness occurs; unwanted facial hair growth occurs; or you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Start your review of GoodSense Minoxidil Topical Solution 5% Hair Regrowth Treatment!
- No results found for "".