Goodreads.com

by GoodReads

#3 in Books

Who is your favourite YA author?
What is this? Is it free?
What was the most impactful book you’ve ever read ?
Start your review of Goodreads.com !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I can keep track of my readings, find new books to read, give reviews, follow my favorite authors and join groups to talk about books.” in reviews
“this is such a great way of seeing how many books I read and still want to read and also finding new books and seeing what others read” in reviews
“Great way to see what other people who have read the book have to say about it and see how good of a rating the book has been given.” in reviews
“I'm a member for years and I love how it helps me to find new books, keep track of wath I've read and at the same time interact with other readers!” in reviews
“I really like this website, I can add all of the books I have read and see which books my friends have and are currently reading.” in reviews
Des Moines, IA
This app is an amazing app that helps you find a books that fits your wants in literally the easiest way possible! All you do is creat an account, type in a genre you want to look into & it will suggest books for you! It’ll always allow you to keep track of what you have read, want to read & are currently reading that way you can update your friends. While book searching it will also tell you books that are related to the title you have selected & it’ll even show your books from that same author or, all the books in the series! I love this app & as a reader I use it almost every single day!
My friend introduced me to goodreads and I love it. It's a good way to keep track of the books that you have read and want to read. You can rate and review the books you have read. You can join book clubs interact with other people who love to read and get some really good recommendations. Based on what you like goodreads, they'll recommend you things that you might be interested in. I wanted to get back into reading for a while but now it is my goals to be an avid reader now and forever.
Knoxville, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Goodreads.com  uploaded by Emily T.
I just found this a app during quarantine looking for a book(s) to read while I’m home. It’s great! I filled my virtual shelf with lots of books I want to read. I usually only read at the beach but I go to the bookstore and dig thru books reading the backs trying to find one that interests me. This is soooo much easier! The 3 books I’ve read so far since this covid-19 stay at home order began have been fantastic! 1. The couple Next Door 2. Behind Closed Doors 3. And then she was Gone
Wildwood , MO
This is my favorite site and app to go to for book suggestions, tracking my books, reading reviews, reading groups, writing reviews and reading about books in general. I find it fun keeping track of my book progress and giving myself reading challenges each year. I only recently started doing the reading challenges a couple of years ago, but I love it. It's also fun finding other readers who will cheer on your progress, give you great suggestions and become new friends!
Amarillo
This website is excellent for finding book recommendations, quotes from all your favorite authors, and reading reviews from other readers. I use Goodreads.com to keep track of my reading for yearly book challenges and I also write reviews to help others find great books. It is very easy to use and after a bit of playing on the website, you'll know exactly where to go when searching for certain criteria.Goodreads.com
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I use this app daily! It helps me keep track of the books I’ve read, want to read, and ones I’m currently reading! It is also great to help you find books you may like! It’s so fun to go on there and update your page count! And every year there’s a book challenge where you read however many books you pick that year! It helps me to stay motivated to read! Most definitely would recommend to any book lover!!
Corp Christi, TX
I adore Goodreads!!! A year ago I started writing reviews for books I finished and I’m amazed at how much I love to look back on them and how they help me recall whether or not I enjoyed the book and why. The yearly reading challenge is a must and I love competing with myself on how many books I can read. I also really enjoy seeing what my friends are reading. This app is a must for every book lover!
Morristown, NJ
Goodreads.com  uploaded by amanda R.
I started a book club almost a year ago with 4 of my friends, it’s now almost doubled in numbers! We meet monthly and selecting a book is one of the hardest tasks for a book club. Everyone heads over to Good Reads to check out the latest books and the reviews on them. I love being able to track my books and keep a lists of what I want to read! I can’t say enough good things about this app and how it’s been a lifesaver!
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love Goodreads! I have the app on my phone and it makes keeping track of the books I've read, want to read, and am currently reading so much easier! I always have more than one book I'm reading at a time so it's nice to have it all in one place. As an added bonus you can set a goal for how many books you'd like to read in a year and it will help you stay on track!
Kansas City
I am a major bookworm so discovering Goodreads was incredible. I can set reading challenges for myself. This year I’ve given myself 30 books to read. It keep track of what I’m reading and allows me to generate lists of book I’ve read and books I’d like to read. My Goodreads is synced with my Kindle Paperwhite so anything I read on it gets longed into my Goodreads.

115 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...