Goodreads.com

by GoodReads

#4 in Books

What is a good book to read in a book club, for christmas?
What was the last book you read and did you enjoy it? For me it was “One To Watch” by Kate Stayman-London. It was definitely a great read. It was very entertaining with its reality-tv concept but also refreshing and thought provoking with its plus size MC and her journey throughout the story.
Who is your favourite YA author?
Start your review of Goodreads.com !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I can keep track of my readings, find new books to read, give reviews, follow my favorite authors and join groups to talk about books.in reviews
this is such a great way of seeing how many books I read and still want to read and also finding new books and seeing what others readin reviews
Great way to see what other people who have read the book have to say about it and see how good of a rating the book has been given.in reviews
I'm a member for years and I love how it helps me to find new books, keep track of wath I've read and at the same time interact with other readers!in reviews
I really like this website, I can add all of the books I have read and see which books my friends have and are currently reading.in reviews
Katie G.
Benson, IL
Goodreads.com  uploaded by Katie G.
Goodreads is a must have app! It helps you keep track of all of the books you are reading, have read in the past, and want to read in the future! It also shows reviews on books and offers free book giveaways.
Michelle P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Goodreads.com  uploaded by Michelle P.
Goodreads.com  uploaded by Michelle P.
It’s a fun social media for sharing your progress with reading books. I use the app. I like how it lets you track the percent of the book that you have finished. It’s fun to share with friends books currently reading, finished reading, and those you want to read in the future. You can also enter giveaways to win free books.
Molly A.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is a pretty cool app for book readers. I've used it for about a year and have enjoyed it. It allows you to track what you have read and want to read. It also offers suggestions on new books based on your readings. Unfortunately only a few of my friends use it, so I'm not able to see too many updates or have too much social interactions on there. It would be nice if more people used it to have more activity on there.
Kyndall W.
Columbus, OH
I really enjoy this app. I am an avid reader and reviewer so I like seeing the thoughts of other people to help decide my next book. I also use this when choosing my Book of the Month read. I would recommend Goodreads!
Talia G.
Goodreads.com  uploaded by Talia G.
I couldn’t live without Goodreads! It helps you keep track of the books you’ve read and the books you want to read. It also helps you find new books and it gives you details about them like release dates and where you can buy them. It lets you connect with authors and fellow readers and it gives you the opportunity to read thorough reviews of the books you are interested in. If you like to read, you should definitely check it out. #bookworm GoodReads
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love Goodreads! I can actually keep up with the many books I devour. I have challenged myself to reading goals, surpassing them. The recommendation part is cool, joining groups with people of similar reading tastes is great as well. If you're a reader, I highly recommend it!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Goodreads.com  uploaded by Anna D.
Goodreads.com  uploaded by Anna D.
Every now and then I get a book I wish I could get everyone to read and understand. This is one of those books.
Kalei E.
Honolulu, HI
I am an avid reader. Io have found so many new books to read on here and its a great way for me to keep track of all the great books I have read. I love the app and how easy it is. I also love that they have different challenges to read a certain amount of books say 50 for example in like 3 months. That not only keeps me reading, it gives me something to aim for. I also love that there are different "bookshelves" to keep my books all properly organized.
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
I love goodreads! I have so many books I want to read and this site helps me remember all of them. And it even helps me find books similar to ones I've already read.
Denise D.
Clinton, IN
When I'm reading a book series it's easy to make sure I read them in order. It's nice to see how many more books I have left to read. I love being able to read the reviews on new books.

117 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...