BY GOODREADS #32 in Websites

• Yes I like to see what the booktubers say, especially if it's som...2 Answers
  • Do you like to see what people say about it before you read it? 21 Answers
  • What book should I read next? GoodReads2 Answers
GoodReads
  • "It helps me keep track of the books I've read, what I want to read, and even provides me with suggestions for new books I could try out." in 14 reviews
  • "I love Goodreads, great book selection and their emails let you know of the new books arriving, plus prices are reasonable. " in 8 reviews
  • "I find myself adding way too many books to the To Read list, but it's a great way to keep track of books that you want to try in the future." in 5 reviews
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Goodreads is a fantastic website for any reader and especially for book bloggers. I like the ability to make a variety of different lists, customizing them to my needs, such as reading challenges or other categories that are important to my blog. I also like the ease with which I can rate and review books and edit those ratings/reviews when I need to. This website even offers the opportunity to make friends and chat with them, join groups and discuss, and find out what other readers are saying about books. I highly recommend this for any reader, especially those with a large book collection who are in need of a way to keep track of what books they own and which ones they want.
Yvonneda S.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
A great site for book lovers! Goodreads helps you to organize what you are reading on various book shelves, want to read, currently reading, etc.., and see reviews before you begin a book. The app allows you to add books by scanning the barcodes and to update your progress as you read books. This is awesome for a multiple reader like myself who reads a couple of books at one time. It even lets you set a reading challenge or join challenges set by friends Goodreads will also recommend books for you to read based on books you have added to your library. This app/site is a bookworm's dream come true!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert
Are you a book lover who is always running out of things to read? Then goodreads is going to change your reading life. Keep track of the books you've read and how much you liked them. Write reviews and see what you're friends are reading. The site recommends other books you should read based on what you've already read and liked. I've discovered so many great books and authors on this site. And you can follow your favorite authors to get updates on their latest tours, books, and more.
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Panorama City, CA
This is a great site to look up books before you buy them and see whether or not people like them or not so you're not spending money on a book you might end up not liking. I love going to the site to find other members and see what books they are interested in that I can add to my list as well. for any Bookworm out there this is such a great site to be on because you can also buy books on Amazon or Barnes & Noble any other good places for cheap or at the same price
Shana L.
Shana L.
Potsdam, NY
I love Goodreads app. This app has connected me with all of my friends who use it. It keeps track of the books I've read, and allows me to see what everyone else is reading. Gives me lots of recommendations in books and has made me think outside of the box on books. Makes going to the library fast because I've always got a que of books that I want to read. No more searching randomly. Love it!! I have read more books because of it!
Keri G.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert
I absolutely adore this app!!! It helps to keep track of all of the books Ive read and provides recommendations for similar books! I can also make a list of books I would like to read which is very handy when visiting the library. Connecting to friends is easy and fun! You are able to see what books your friends are recommending. Ive been looking for an app such as this for a long time now and this one is the best out there!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
By far the BEST website for booklovers like myself. They show you everything that's out , everything upcoming, and have lists of suggestions from people who like the same genre or style of books you like. I have had a page on goodreads for more then 5 years and since then I have gotton at least 40 FREE books through giveaways, and authors asking me to review them. THE BEST SITE HANDS DOWN!!!!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Pop Culture Expert
I love Goodreads. I can keep track of books I'd like to read, what I've already read, and what I'm currently reading. It's fantastic. I love being able to scan the barcodes of books at the bookstore to log them for later. There's a review system similar to Influenster where readers can review books, too. If you like reading, definitely get an (free) account!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Columbia, SC
Pop Culture Expert
This is a great app and website. I get a lot of books from the library so it really helps me keep up with the ones I've read. And if you're looking for some new ones it has some really good recommendations based on authors/books you've read before. The site and app are free to use and you can download on any platform.
Beth D.
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Pop Culture Expert
Goodreads is the best way to keep track of all your books. I find that I am always looking for a new book to add. I like that the books are already at my finger tips and they can come with me when I am on the go, on vacation, waiting to pick up my kids, at the beach or looking to unwind. I highly recommend GoodReads.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Do you like to see what people say about it before you read it?
Becca H.
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
What book should I read next? GoodReads
Thalia L.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Yes I like to see what the booktubers say, especially if it's someone who has similar reading taste as me :)