BY GOODREADS #31 in Websites

• Yes I like to see what the booktubers say, especially if it's som...2 Answers
  • Do you like to see what people say about it before you read it? 21 Answers
  • How often do you people use goodreads per day? I'... Be the first to answer!
GoodReads
  • "It helps me keep track of the books I've read, what I want to read, and even provides me with suggestions for new books I could try out." in 14 reviews
  • "I love Goodreads, great book selection and their emails let you know of the new books arriving, plus prices are reasonable. " in 8 reviews
  • "I find myself adding way too many books to the To Read list, but it's a great way to keep track of books that you want to try in the future." in 5 reviews
I have used goodreads for at least 3 years and I love it.  I can challenge myself with reading goals and see what my friends are using as well as register to win new books.  But my favorite feature of this site is that it keeps a list of the books that I would like to read in the future and suggests new ones based on what I have enjoyed in the past.
Miranda V.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this website. I always have a hard time choosing books at Books a million because they have so many new books all the time but this site allowed me to look up reviews on the book before buying it to see if others liked it or not and what they didn’t like.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I love goodreads because i can read reviews on new books i would like to read in the future. I can connect with other readers and i can make a yearly challenge of how many books i want to read. I can also keep up with my favorite authors.
Melanie B.
Goodreads is a fantastic website for any reader and especially for book bloggers. I like the ability to make a variety of different lists, customizing them to my needs, such as reading challenges or other categories that are important to my blog. I also like the ease with which I can rate and review books and edit those ratings/reviews when I need to. This website even offers the opportunity to make friends and chat with them, join groups and discuss, and find out what other readers are saying about books. I highly recommend this for any reader, especially those with a large book collection who are in need of a way to keep track of what books they own and which ones they want.
Shana L.
Potsdam, NY
I love Goodreads app. This app has connected me with all of my friends who use it. It keeps track of the books I've read, and allows me to see what everyone else is reading. Gives me lots of recommendations in books and has made me think outside of the box on books. Makes going to the library fast because I've always got a que of books that I want to read. No more searching randomly. Love it!! I have read more books because of it!
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
By far the BEST website for booklovers like myself. They show you everything that's out , everything upcoming, and have lists of suggestions from people who like the same genre or style of books you like. I have had a page on goodreads for more then 5 years and since then I have gotton at least 40 FREE books through giveaways, and authors asking me to review them. THE BEST SITE HANDS DOWN!!!!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I love this social media outlet dedicated to books. I use to recommend it when I use to work in a bookstore. The best way to describe it is facebook for books. It keeps track of how many books I read and what I was interested in reading. It also shows what my friends are reading and they constantly have giveaways.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I love goodreads. I can always find a good book to read, or look for future books that the writers have yet to come out with. I am on every day practically. I am on a book club page and when I am done reading I write up a review or I can ask questions relating to the book. Easy to use
Casi M.
Kernersville, NC
I have a Goodreads member for six years. I use it to keep track of books that I would like to read as well as what I've already read. It is great for getting suggestions about what yo read next and keep up with what your friends are reading
Haylee H.
Best place for finding new books, undoubtedly. Super convenient though genre searches can be slightly outdated. Great place to make friends and interact with people who enjoy the same books as you. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to catalog the books they've read, rate authors, review books, and find new reads!
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Do you like to see what people say about it before you read it?
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
What book should I read next? GoodReads
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Yes I like to see what the booktubers say, especially if it's someone who has similar reading taste as me :)
MIra S.
How often do you people use goodreads per day? I'm already addicted since i have it! Haha