BY GOODNITES

Protection for Growing Kids GoodNites® Underwear can help keep your daughter s pajamas and bedding dry through the night.  She ll feel more confident in underwear designed to look cool and feel dry. Fits girls from 60 to 125+lbs. Soft, quiet fabric. Comfortable feel. Cool graphics *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

Goodnites Girls Youth Pants
  • "Highly recommend it to any mother trying to night time train your daughter" in 1 review
  • "I stopped using diapers all together during the day and only had to use pull ups during the night for a couple of months because she was such a sound sleeper she wouldn't wake up to go potty." in 1 review
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Absolutely amazing for kids having bed wetting issues or those who just haven't gotten the hang of potty training at night, no leaks and even good for kids that are a bit on the bigger side.
Kassi C.
Kassi C.
Manchester, IA
This is a lifesaver for my girls they love in sign on the field but also it saves me from having to do laundry every single day life they were definitely worth it
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Mega Parent Expert
I can't wait to try these on my little girl! I've already been looking at walmart and kroger and they have pretty good prices on them
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
Burlington, NJ
These are great for older bed wetters. Wish they were a little less expensive but otherwise a great product!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
I use these with my older daughter who is 9, unfortunately she still has trouble through the night and with these it helps keep her dry and cuts down on laundry for me.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I used these on my son and they kept him totally dry all night, I had tried other brands but none met the quality of the Goodnites, highly recommend!
Mary K.
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
I used Pullups with my first child and it made her feel like a big girl that she could sleep without a diaper on. I stopped using diapers all together during the day and only had to use pull ups during the night for a couple of months because she was such a sound sleeper she wouldn't wake up to go potty. These really helped with potty training.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
My daughter had to use these until she was 8. Her bladder didn't grow as fast as she did and she would struggle with bed wetting.
These diapers gave her back her confidence and kept her and her sheets dry all night.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
chase, British Columbia
This brand kept my daughter dry at night times. Highly recommend it to any mother trying to night time train your daughter