BY GOODNITES

Protection for Growing Kids GoodNites® Underwear can help keep your son s pajamas and bedding dry through the night.  He ll feel more confident in underwear designed to look cool and feel dry. Fits boys from 60 to 125+lbs. Soft, quiet fabric. Comfortable feel. Cool graphics *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "For our next kid, we will go straight to these when potty training." in 2 reviews
  • "I was having such a hard time finding some type of 'diaper' for my son so he could go to school, but stay dry." in 1 review
Wendy M.
Tilton, NH
Love this product. Unfortunately my son hasn't been able to control his bladder at night yet (we've tried everything - limiting drinks after dinner, waking him up repeatedly at night to use the potty, etc.). Fortunately, I found this product. We tested every brand, every store brand, over the years. GoodNites is the only one that holds what he puts out at night. Until his body is ready, this product saves me having do wash sheets every morning. :)
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
I love this product, it has saved me from so many bed sheet washes. This product holds very well and there is no leaks. Its also affordable especially when you have coupons. It has totally met my expectations and will continue to buy for my next child.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Absolutely amazing for kids having bed wetting issues or those who just haven't gotten the hang of potty training at night, no leaks and even good for kids that are a bit on the bigger side.
Jennifer K.
Visalia, CA
My 6 year old has Autism and is having difficulty potty training. I was having such a hard time finding some type of 'diaper' for my son so he could go to school, but stay dry. These Goodnite Pants work wonders all throughout the day and night! They are beyond absorbent and also 'hold number 2' without making any messes, an issue I found with regular Pull-Ups. There are great designs that are more appropriate for older kids and really help my son feel like he's wearing underwear. I swear by these pants and am so grateful they were around to help my son. A great product I recommend to anyone anytime!
Lara W.
Fort Worth, TX
Our son has always been a bigger kid for his age, so he outgrew pull-ups quickly. Goodnights were a lifesaver! They fit him great, and kept his bed dry. For our next kid, we will go straight to these when potty training.
Janice A.
Used these with my son and they really works for him No more wet bed, I recommended to any mother out there, great product
ashley p.
Hobbs, NM
Used these with my youngest brother and they worked great. No more wet sheets and mattress cleaning
Cinthia P.
Garden Grove, CA
My niece needed these n they are amazing....