BY GOODNITES

Trusted GoodNites? Protection Lighten The Night L-XL 60-125+ lbs 27-57+ kg Our Softest Ever! Leakguard Control Comfort-Fit Waistband New! Underwear-Like Graphics! Questions? ; see more...

• I'm considering these for my three year old. Do they work better th...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to diapers?4 Answers
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Goodnites is an okay brand. As long as your kid doesn't potty much, they are great but if you kid goes a lot, it overflows very easily. I wouldn't recommend them for potty training but I would recommend them for the occasional bed wetter. Great pricing compared to other brands and available at Wal-Mart.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
The fit is great, my kiddo likes the designs, but they just don't hold the same amount of fluids as other brands. They do come with more in the package so that's great but my kiddo leaks through them every night unfortunately.
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
These were great for nighttime use when I was potty training my son. Comes in lots of sizes and they never leaked. Highly recommend.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Appleton, WI
We have been using these for a while now and are doing ok. My son does sometimes leak through them, but has been a better option than other brands.
Mellorya  C.
Mellorya C.
Loved this product when you son was younger. It's wasn't a big bulky diaper. Easily unnoticeable under garments. They actually helped my son stop wetting the bed, mainly because he didn't want to wear a diaper anymore.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Clayton, NC
These were fantastic when I was potty training my boys. No leaks, and that's the most important thing!
Misty E.
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Great for potty training my son felt like a big boy when he was wearing his good nights.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Renton, WA
Good product,great for over night stays at friends houses with no worries.They work very well and i would buy them again.
Breann W.
Breann W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My sons eight and where's them every night and have no leaking problems And holds the pee well
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Mega Parent Expert
I used these for my son for a long time they held up and never leaked. They come in s variety of small and big sizes which was good for me as my one son took a little longer at night to train. I recommend these!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Maple Ridge, BC
How do these compare to diapers?
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I'm considering these for my three year old. Do they work better than night time pull-ups for the occasional accident?