BY GOODNITES

Trusted GoodNites? Protection Lighten The Night L-XL 60-125+ lbs 27-57+ kg Our Softest Ever! Leakguard Control Comfort-Fit Waistband New! Underwear-Like Graphics! Questions? ; see more...

• I'm considering these for my three year old. Do they work better ...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to diapers?4 Answers
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Goodnites is an okay brand. As long as your kid doesn't potty much, they are great but if you kid goes a lot, it overflows very easily. I wouldn't recommend them for potty training but I would recommend them for the occasional bed wetter. Great pricing compared to other brands and available at Wal-Mart.
Shannon C.
The fit is great, my kiddo likes the designs, but they just don't hold the same amount of fluids as other brands. They do come with more in the package so that's great but my kiddo leaks through them every night unfortunately.
Joanna F.
These were great for nighttime use when I was potty training my son. Comes in lots of sizes and they never leaked. Highly recommend.
Mellorya  C.
Loved this product when you son was younger. It's wasn't a big bulky diaper. Easily unnoticeable under garments. They actually helped my son stop wetting the bed, mainly because he didn't want to wear a diaper anymore.
Samantha B.
Let's start with the design, they're so adorable! My son wore these when I was potty training him, and I tried nearly every one in the store but I finally stopped after trying these. They were great for holding up in the middle of the night. When my son woke up , he wasn't soaked in urine like he was in the other leading brands.
Rachael R.
Perfect for that little one transitioning from the potty trained life to big boy undies at bed time. Plus they come in cool designs so they feel like big boys wearing rad bottoms to bed.
Aline W.
Alamogordo, NM
What a great design and comfy and discrete for the little ones that might not be ready for all night without a diaper. Perfect for overnight at grandmas
Kimberly O.
Jackson , MS
#goodnights by #pampers are a lifesaver !! No more leaks or wet bed sheets! They have the look of real underwear so my son doesn't mind wearing them
Sarah D.
Indianapolis, IN
My son uses these almost every night for recent bed wetting episodes. They never leak and do exactly what they are intended for.
Michele C.
Clayton, NC
These were fantastic when I was potty training my boys. No leaks, and that's the most important thing!
Kayla E.
Maple Ridge, BC
How do these compare to diapers?
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I'm considering these for my three year old. Do they work better than night time pull-ups for the occasional accident?