New ParentDiaperingTraining PantsGoodnites
Boys' Bedtime Bedwetting Underwear Jumbo Pack - Size L/XL - 11ct

GoodNites Boys' Bedtime Bedwetting Underwear Jumbo Pack - Size L/XL - 11ct

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Boys S/M

My 2yo drinks a TON so he soaks through diapers overnight very quick. I’ve tried every brand diaper with the same issue. I’m tired of changing and washing his bedding constantly. Are these a good idea to try? I’ve wasted so much $ trying to find overnight protection but I’m not sure if my peanut is big enough at 30” & 26ish lbs.
Start your review of GoodNites Boys' Bedtime Bedwetting Underwear Jumbo Pack - Size L/XL - 11ct!
David P.
West Salem, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
GoodNites Boys' Bedtime Bedwetting Underwear Jumbo Pack - Size L/XL - 11ct uploaded by David P.
I just finished testing the new Goodnites XL size for up to 140 pounds it's about time they offer a larger size While I applaud the efforts of Kimberly Clark and Goodnites in finally offering a larger size after so many people have been begging for a bigger size for so many years. I do not feel they went far enough the size range goes up to 140 pounds which is only a 15-pound difference compared to the previous L/Xl size up to 125 pounds. The new size did fit and protect better but for how long? I realize they designed these products for older children with bedwetting issues but they are used for a lot more than just bedwetting. Many children and even young adults with various disabilities Spina Bifida, cerebral palsy, autism, and many other disabilities these children and young adults may be using these products long-term up to and including lifetime usage. And yet companies like Kimberly Clark do not make a lot of efforts to help these users there is a large gap in sizing from youth to adult products. good effort Goodnites please consider an xxl
Marly L.
Kearney, ON
Amazing, fit son super well. not sure on absorbency as he has few accidents he loves the patterns, love the quality so far, they seem to e great
Lizzette  G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
GoodNites Boys' Bedtime Bedwetting Underwear Jumbo Pack - Size L/XL - 11ct uploaded by Lizzette  G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really good nighttime underwear. These goodnites are awesome for the older kids that don’t wear diapers and only pee on the bed at night. My son hates diapers and with these he believes they are not diapers but pull up underwear .They are soft and stretchy . The protection is great because even sometimes he doesn’t pee on it at all at night.
Michael G.
Niskayuna, NY
I would give the product 5 stars if it weren’t for the intermittent quality issues that have shown up in the last fey packages that were purchased. It also seems as though the sizing of the pants has shrunk so they don’t for as well. Also availability In the stores right now is limited and the L/XL size is impossible to find.
Christine G.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The nappy that my toddler loved the most, its very soft and the wet moisture can be locked up for two hours, super comfy and economical 👍
Lexi T.
Florida
Purchased at: Publix
These were a huge help in potty training when I was still nervous about overnights and nap time with my then 2 year old. He’s 3 now and it’s the only kind he will wear even for long trips because of spider-man. He did a boxers to [product:goodnites-bedtime-pants-for-boys-s/m] change in the car yesterday when I was unsure about the public bathroom. I figured he would urinate but when we got back home down the street, he was still dry! Took it off and went potty, he didn’t want to pee on spider-man! Haha! Works like a charm. Also SUPER absorbent for overnight wear before he was trained; less likelihood of the dreaded silica spill-out, easier to stop from ripping even though he would saturate it.
Jackie T.
Martensville , SK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
My son loves to wear these and he relates with the characters on them. They hold well and I do that have any leakage on my mattress the next morning.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Forrest K.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are a lifesaver. I wore these all the time as a kid, and even through my teen years, and they got me through a lot of sleepovers and a lot of camps that otherwise would have been very embarrassing
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great to use but run small. I used this brand until the sizes no longer fit my son. He is 7 and the L/XL are too small for him. He isn’t a large boy but this size is very tight on him.
MICHAEL S.
Purchased at: CVS
well this is one of the diapers that ultimately me and my wife will not change since they protect my son in an impressive way and allow us to be sure that we will not have problems at night GoodNites Boys' Bedtime Bedwetting Underwear Super Pack - Size XS - 44ct GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Boys L/XL GoodNites Boys' Bedtime Bedwetting Underwear Super Pack - Size XS - 44ct