BY GOODNITES #8 in Training Pants

• Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!! 1 Answers
Brea S.
Arthur, ON
Mega Parent Expert
These worked well for my daughter. Great designs to help keep her excited to wear them, and nice and slim. Overall great product and I will definitely be recommending!
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter wore these when she was having accents there great all my kids have been using them there great but they should make them bigger
ashlee p.
Gravenhurst , ON
Received this product free to try and loved them . No leaks which is a huge plus. I definitely recommend them . Super cute designs too 😀.
khristine s.
Etobicoke, ON
Me and my baby girl couldn't be any happier! We love love love this product so much. no more wet nights and no more cranky mornings.
Lucia H.
Mega Parent Expert
Great product, these goodnight pamper sample I received works very well. Kept my daughter dry all night.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Goodnites Disposable Training Pants L/XL 11 pk
These were perfect for when my daughter had the stomach flu. Such a lifesaver. They weren't too bulky and my daughter didn't complain about having to wear them. A good price point. A solid product and I would buy again and recommend them 100% to others!
Toni O.
Review for: Goodnites Disposable Training Pants L/XL 11 pk
Goodnites work great for my daughter. She's day time potty trained and ALMOST night time potty trained but I use goodnites just in case. They are super absorbent and don't leak!
Candice A.
Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight diapers?
Taylor G.
Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!!