2 colors available

BY GOODNITES #5 in Training Pants

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls S/M

• Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight ...1 Answers
  • Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!! 1 Answers
Toni O.
Toni O.
Goodnites work great for my daughter. She's day time potty trained and ALMOST night time potty trained but I use goodnites just in case. They are super absorbent and don't leak!
Zara A.
Zara A.
London , Ontario
I received these in the mail from influenster to try it for free! They are great for kids that wet their bed! My 7 year old daughter was hesitant to try it because she kept calling it a diaper. I would recommend these for younger kids, but for older kids they need ones that look less like a diaper.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Just in time for potty training! Started potty training my son few weeks ago but it was on and off. Received my goodnight pull ups though they sent me a princess but it did its job at night with dry diaper not soggy. love the overall outcome!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
HUNTSVILLE, ON, ON
These really do live up to their name! GoodNites= a Good Night, where the whole family can sleep through the night . Keeps my daughter dry at night and she loves the look and feel of GoodNites. My daughter is very picky but these passed the test :)
Karen M.
Karen M.
We received these free for sampling purposes but my opinions are my own.

My daughter loves the princess print on these, and didn't hesitate to put them on. We still have occasional nighttime accidents, so I was enthusiastic at the idea or not having to change sheets if such an accident occurred.

However, my daughter didn't seem to like how these felt around her legs and refused to leave them on overnight. She has some sensory sensitivities to clothing etc so I do not blame the fit of the product at all.
Mel B.
Mel B.
Brighton, AK
I receivedthis product to do a review on them. I have a 5 year old with training issues at night. These fit amazingand we've had no leaks since we started using them! I will be buying these in the future.
Candice A.
Candice A.
Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight diapers?
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!!