BY GOODNITES #7 in Training Pants

• Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!! 1 Answers
khristine s.
khristine s.
Etobicoke, ON
Me and my baby girl couldn't be any happier! We love love love this product so much. no more wet nights and no more cranky mornings.
Nadine  R.
Nadine R.
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter is 3 and we have been potty training with some struggles for a while. She has been asking to go to bed with no diaper, but is just not ready for that yet. Honestly getting these special night time "underwear" has been great! She loves the designs and has been happy to put them on nightly. My only complaint is they are not adjustable, and you have to tear open the sides or pull them down, which can be complicated at times.
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
Mega Parent Expert
Great product, these goodnight pamper sample I received works very well. Kept my daughter dry all night.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
Mega Parent Expert
I still like these the only issue was I recived a large size for boys and I selected a medium for girls, but I was lucky they still fit and worked great they kept my daughters bed from getting wet from her peeing when she sleeps, a little leaked out only because it was the wrong size. But I really did like them.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Edmonton, Ab
I received these as a sample to try and I couldn't be happier! They're a great price (especially when you can find them on sale) and they keep my child dry at night without irritating his sensitive skin!

I would recommend these to anyone with a bedwetter.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Niagara Falls , ON
Great product! Keeps my daughters bedding dry, they look like real underwear, don't quite feel like real underwear but my daughter didn't complain (she's 11). I would definitely buy again.
Trinity S.
Trinity S.
Humboldt, SK
Definitely keeps her feeling dry along with her bedding when she has those little accidents. Pro They look like real underwear con they do not feel like real underwear!
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
london, ON
I been using these for potty training & i love them! Helps keep my son dry at night during potty training. Tbey do run a bit bigger then pull ups so i would dpuble check sizes!
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
I got these from influenster and I was pleasantly surprised after trying numerous nighttime underwear these finally did the trick when it came to my godchild having accidents these are a parent's dream
Brea S.
Brea S.
Arthur, ON
Mega Parent Expert
These worked well for my daughter. Great designs to help keep her excited to wear them, and nice and slim. Overall great product and I will definitely be recommending!
Candice A.
Candice A.
Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight diapers?
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!!