BY GOODNITES #8 in Training Pants

• Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!! 1 Answers
Brea S.
Arthur, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These worked well for my daughter. Great designs to help keep her excited to wear them, and nice and slim. Overall great product and I will definitely be recommending!
Karen M.
We received these free for sampling purposes but my opinions are my own.

My daughter loves the princess print on these, and didn't hesitate to put them on. We still have occasional nighttime accidents, so I was enthusiastic at the idea or not having to change sheets if such an accident occurred.

However, my daughter didn't seem to like how these felt around her legs and refused to leave them on overnight. She has some sensory sensitivities to clothing etc so I do not blame the fit of the product at all.
Nadine  R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter is 3 and we have been potty training with some struggles for a while. She has been asking to go to bed with no diaper, but is just not ready for that yet. Honestly getting these special night time "underwear" has been great! She loves the designs and has been happy to put them on nightly. My only complaint is they are not adjustable, and you have to tear open the sides or pull them down, which can be complicated at times.
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
I received these free from influenster for my honest review. The goodnights are a Godsend. They're so cute, and they keep the kids skin super dry. They're really great as the kids think they're super pretty so they have no problem wearing them. They fit well and the sizing is bang on. I'll definitely be purchasing these for all the kids.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work very well. Absorbent enough to last all night, and aren't embarrassingly bulky for your "big kid"! The designs on these are really cute too, and recognizable to the kids! I definitely recommend this product.
*I received this product for free, for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Zara A.
London, ON
I received these in the mail from influenster to try it for free! They are great for kids that wet their bed! My 7 year old daughter was hesitant to try it because she kept calling it a diaper. I would recommend these for younger kids, but for older kids they need ones that look less like a diaper.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Goodnites Disposable Training Pants L/XL 11 pk more...
These were perfect for when my daughter had the stomach flu. Such a lifesaver. They weren't too bulky and my daughter didn't complain about having to wear them. A good price point. A solid product and I would buy again and recommend them 100% to others!
Sara H.
I received a box for free from influencer. My opinions are mt own .
My youngest did not like these (age 2.5, daytime potty trained) . They were too big and did not fit right. She did love the design however.
Because of the size issue, they did not keep her dry though the night. They should have an extra small for smaller waists
Katrina D.
Oshawa , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing product! Easy to use and just as easy as using pull ups! They were effective for the in-between use of potty training and day time under ware wearing! I got them as a sample and I would definitely buy them in the future!
Kathleen D.
I got these from influenster and I was pleasantly surprised after trying numerous nighttime underwear these finally did the trick when it came to my godchild having accidents these are a parent's dream
Candice A.
Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight diapers?
Taylor G.
Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!!