BY GOODNITES #7 in Training Pants

• Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnigh...1 Answers
  • Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!! 1 Answers
Deanna M.
Wiarton, Ontario, Ontario
Our daughter often has a wet spot on the bed every morning. Since trying this product, her bed has been dry every day! She loves being able to pull them up and down herself. We are very pleased with these and will be switching over on our next purchase.
Alicia C.
HUNTSVILLE, ON, ON
These really do live up to their name! GoodNites= a Good Night, where the whole family can sleep through the night . Keeps my daughter dry at night and she loves the look and feel of GoodNites. My daughter is very picky but these passed the test :)
Kristal S.
Abbotsford , BC
I received a jumbo box for my daughter complimentary courtesy of Infuenster and was very happy with how absorbant they were. My daughter loved the Cinderella design and found it easy to pull up and down. We would definitely purchase in the future. We have used in the past and will continue to use!
Sara H.
I received a box for free from influencer. My opinions are mt own .
My youngest did not like these (age 2.5, daytime potty trained) . They were too big and did not fit right. She did love the design however.
Because of the size issue, they did not keep her dry though the night. They should have an extra small for smaller waists
Katrina D.
Oshawa, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing product! Easy to use and just as easy as using pull ups! They were effective for the in-between use of potty training and day time under ware wearing! I got them as a sample and I would definitely buy them in the future!
Linda B.
Victoria, Bc
These are great! You can buy at any grocery store or order online. Both my kids are occaional bed wetters. Love the patterns on them. They dont leak so way less laundry to do! And comfortable fit.
We got a free box to test and review.
Mel B.
Brighton, ON
I receivedthis product to do a review on them. I have a 5 year old with training issues at night. These fit amazingand we've had no leaks since we started using them! I will be buying these in the future.
Mary J.
The GoodNites Bedtome Pants are really amazing! They help to keep my children dry all night and they wake up happy and well rested. Finally we can have a good night of sleep. I definitely recommand them. Really great products and nice designs.
Ashley H.
Niagara Falls , ON
Great product! Keeps my daughters bedding dry, they look like real underwear, don't quite feel like real underwear but my daughter didn't complain (she's 11). I would definitely buy again.
Amanda W.
Edmonton, Ab
I received these as a sample to try and I couldn't be happier! They're a great price (especially when you can find them on sale) and they keep my child dry at night without irritating his sensitive skin!

I would recommend these to anyone with a bedwetter.
Candice A.
Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight diapers?
Taylor G.
Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!!