BY GOODNITES #6 in Training Pants

• Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the ...1 Answers
  • Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!! 1 Answers
Linda B.
Victoria, Bc
These are great! You can buy at any grocery store or order online. Both my kids are occaional bed wetters. Love the patterns on them. They dont leak so way less laundry to do! And comfortable fit.
We got a free box to test and review.
Mel B.
Brighton, ON
I receivedthis product to do a review on them. I have a 5 year old with training issues at night. These fit amazingand we've had no leaks since we started using them! I will be buying these in the future.
Mary J.
The GoodNites Bedtome Pants are really amazing! They help to keep my children dry all night and they wake up happy and well rested. Finally we can have a good night of sleep. I definitely recommand them. Really great products and nice designs.
Ashley H.
Niagara Falls , ON
Great product! Keeps my daughters bedding dry, they look like real underwear, don't quite feel like real underwear but my daughter didn't complain (she's 11). I would definitely buy again.
Amanda W.
Edmonton, Ab
I received these as a sample to try and I couldn't be happier! They're a great price (especially when you can find them on sale) and they keep my child dry at night without irritating his sensitive skin!

I would recommend these to anyone with a bedwetter.
Nicole B.
London, Ontario
Great product and very reliable. Value for your money! Thanks for the opportunity to try ghee products free of charge, with everything taking from your pocket book, it's nice to have the opportunity to try things out and pass the savings onto others.
Becky H.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this product to try for free, and Now I can rest-assured that my child will wake up with a dry bed and that means a better start to our morning routine! Great product
Florence H.
Osgoode, ON
I use to buy pull ups type of diapers for my 5 and 6 year old for night time use. They are both heavy sleepers and always have accidents at night. These are so much better than that. They are bigger and high waisted which provides way more protection. Glad I got to try them!
stephanie g.
london, ON
I been using these for potty training & i love them! Helps keep my son dry at night during potty training. Tbey do run a bit bigger then pull ups so i would dpuble check sizes!
Trinity S.
Humboldt, SK
Definitely keeps her feeling dry along with her bedding when she has those little accidents. Pro They look like real underwear con they do not feel like real underwear!
Candice A.
Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight diapers?
Taylor G.
Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!!