2 colors available

BY GOODNITES #5 in Training Pants

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls S/M

• Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight ...1 Answers
  • Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!! 1 Answers
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Cambridge, ['', 'ON', '']
I Recieved these complimentary from influenster to review. I found these effective. Although they did become quite buldgy. My daughter does not always wake up as she is a heavy sleeper. They are soft and resemble real underwear so she didn't feel embarrassed. These give her confidence that if she does have an accident she will still be dry. She likes them I like them.. So it's a win!
Jillian L.
Jillian L.
When I received this product from Influenster, i was so excited to try it! The previous one we were using wasn't working for us and I was in search for a new brand to try. In my opinion, these hold more than Huggies. My daughter would have incidents where her previous nighttime diapers would leak. My daughter says they are more comfortable, and the princess design is a bonus!
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
London, ON
My 4 year old LOVES these!  Makes our mornings so much better,  She is a tiny little thing so these goodnights, from the looks of them seem like they would be too big but they fit really well with no leakage which is awesome!  I would definitely buy these in the future!
Kristal S.
Kristal S.
Abbotsford , BC
I received a jumbo box for my daughter complimentary courtesy of Infuenster and was very happy with how absorbant they were. My daughter loved the Cinderella design and found it easy to pull up and down. We would definitely purchase in the future. We have used in the past and will continue to use!
Sara H.
Sara H.
I received a box for free from influencer. My opinions are mt own .
My youngest did not like these (age 2.5, daytime potty trained) . They were too big and did not fit right. She did love the design however.
Because of the size issue, they did not keep her dry though the night. They should have an extra small for smaller waists
Angelyn N.
Angelyn N.
Winnipeg, MB
"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. It was really great! :) The time we got this from our mail, my daughter was very excited and used this right away. She's only wearing diaper at night and we are very satisfied the first time she used them. It is very absorbent and still feels dry. She also likes the girly print on it. I highly recommend this product!
Gema G.
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
My daughter wore these when she was having accents there great all my kids have been using them there great but they should make them bigger
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Eldorado, ON
We received these compliments of influenster to review. My daughter likes the Cinderella design and calls them "bedtime" underwear. We use them during nap time and bedtime because our daughter sleeps so soundly that she doesn't wake up during the night to use the potty. Before we'd be going in and the bed would be wet. Since using the GoodNights our daughter wakes up and the bed is still dry. These are super absorbent and they are definitely a parenting win .
ashlee p.
ashlee p.
Gravenhurst , ON
Received this product free to try and loved them . No leaks which is a huge plus. I definitely recommend them . Super cute designs too 😀.
Mary J.
Mary J.
The GoodNites Bedtome Pants are really amazing! They help to keep my children dry all night and they wake up happy and well rested. Finally we can have a good night of sleep. I definitely recommand them. Really great products and nice designs.
Candice A.
Candice A.
Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight diapers?
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!!