BY GOODNITES #7 in Training Pants

• Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnigh...1 Answers
  • Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!! 1 Answers
Paula  G.
MIramichi, NB
I received a sample from Influenster to rate & review.

We are fans of this product. My daughter wets the bed nightly & these have made it so I'm not regularly washing bed clothes. My daughter also sleeps better because she isnt getting out of bed 2 or 3 times a night while I change her sheets & her clothes.

They have leaked a few times which was frustrating but I understand that they can only hold so much liquid.

Would recommend this product in a heartbeat!
Ashley Z.
Eldorado, ON
We received these compliments of influenster to review. My daughter likes the Cinderella design and calls them "bedtime" underwear. We use them during nap time and bedtime because our daughter sleeps so soundly that she doesn't wake up during the night to use the potty. Before we'd be going in and the bed would be wet. Since using the GoodNights our daughter wakes up and the bed is still dry. These are super absorbent and they are definitely a parenting win .
Nadine  R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter is 3 and we have been potty training with some struggles for a while. She has been asking to go to bed with no diaper, but is just not ready for that yet. Honestly getting these special night time "underwear" has been great! She loves the designs and has been happy to put them on nightly. My only complaint is they are not adjustable, and you have to tear open the sides or pull them down, which can be complicated at times.
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
I received these free from influenster for my honest review. The goodnights are a Godsend. They're so cute, and they keep the kids skin super dry. They're really great as the kids think they're super pretty so they have no problem wearing them. They fit well and the sizing is bang on. I'll definitely be purchasing these for all the kids.
Lisa P.
Cambridge , CA
I Recieved these complimentary from influenster to review. I found these effective. Although they did become quite buldgy. My daughter does not always wake up as she is a heavy sleeper. They are soft and resemble real underwear so she didn't feel embarrassed. These give her confidence that if she does have an accident she will still be dry. She likes them I like them.. So it's a win!
Angelyn N.
Winnipeg, MB
"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. It was really great! :) The time we got this from our mail, my daughter was very excited and used this right away. She's only wearing diaper at night and we are very satisfied the first time she used them. It is very absorbent and still feels dry. She also likes the girly print on it. I highly recommend this product!
Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I still like these the only issue was I recived a large size for boys and I selected a medium for girls, but I was lucky they still fit and worked great they kept my daughters bed from getting wet from her peeing when she sleeps, a little leaked out only because it was the wrong size. But I really did like them.
Zara A.
London, ON
I received these in the mail from influenster to try it for free! They are great for kids that wet their bed! My 7 year old daughter was hesitant to try it because she kept calling it a diaper. I would recommend these for younger kids, but for older kids they need ones that look less like a diaper.
Jillian L.
When I received this product from Influenster, i was so excited to try it! The previous one we were using wasn't working for us and I was in search for a new brand to try. In my opinion, these hold more than Huggies. My daughter would have incidents where her previous nighttime diapers would leak. My daughter says they are more comfortable, and the princess design is a bonus!
Cherie L.
London, ON
My 4 year old LOVES these!  Makes our mornings so much better,  She is a tiny little thing so these goodnights, from the looks of them seem like they would be too big but they fit really well with no leakage which is awesome!  I would definitely buy these in the future!
Candice A.
Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight diapers?
Taylor G.
Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!!