2 colors available

BY GOODNITES #5 in Training Pants

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls S/M

• Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight ...1 Answers
  • Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!! 1 Answers
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Wiarton, Ontario, Ontario
Our daughter often has a wet spot on the bed every morning. Since trying this product, her bed has been dry every day! She loves being able to pull them up and down herself. We are very pleased with these and will be switching over on our next purchase.
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
These were perfect for when my daughter had the stomach flu. Such a lifesaver. They weren't too bulky and my daughter didn't complain about having to wear them. A good price point. A solid product and I would buy again and recommend them 100% to others!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
London, Ontario
Great product and very reliable. Value for your money! Thanks for the opportunity to try ghee products free of charge, with everything taking from your pocket book, it's nice to have the opportunity to try things out and pass the savings onto others.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Victoria, Bc
These are great! You can buy at any grocery store or order online. Both my kids are occaional bed wetters. Love the patterns on them. They dont leak so way less laundry to do! And comfortable fit.
We got a free box to test and review.
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Oshawa , ON
Amazing product! Easy to use and just as easy as using pull ups! They were effective for the in-between use of potty training and day time under ware wearing! I got them as a sample and I would definitely buy them in the future!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
We received these, and my kids love them! They keep them safe from accidents at night, and they love the princesses on them! If there are any accidents, they can just be taken off easily.
Becky H.
Becky H.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert
I received this product to try for free, and Now I can rest-assured that my child will wake up with a dry bed and that means a better start to our morning routine! Great product
Alana M.
Alana M.
Louis-Veuillot, Quebec
I received GoodNites bedtime pants free in return for my honest review and opinion.
Overall we were impressed with the fit and quality of the GoodNites bedtime underwear. My daughter was especially excited about the princess prints and this made them a big deal for her! We are right in the middle of poetry training so we still have nighttime accidents. They did not leak and the material is soft and comfortable. We Have tried other brands that feel more stiff and sometimes would scratch her sensitive skin. These did not! We will definitely be buying these again, you gained a new costumer and a big fan!
Avery M.
Avery M.
My daughter loves the Cinderella theme on these GoodNites! I love how she can easily get them on; they have good coverage; they're super-absorbent, and she finds them really comfortable. My only wish is for extra Velcro side-tabs for easy/fast removal, which would make it easier for her to navigate out of them for disposal. Aside from that, I'd definitely recommend! *This product was received complimentary for review, however all opinions are that of my own.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Port Alberni, , BC
I received these free from influenster for my honest review. The goodnights are a Godsend. They're so cute, and they keep the kids skin super dry. They're really great as the kids think they're super pretty so they have no problem wearing them. They fit well and the sizing is bang on. I'll definitely be purchasing these for all the kids.
Candice A.
Candice A.
Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight diapers?
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!!