BY GOODNITES #8 in Training Pants

• Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnigh...1 Answers
  • Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!! 1 Answers
Deanna M.
Wiarton, Ontario, Ontario
Our daughter often has a wet spot on the bed every morning. Since trying this product, her bed has been dry every day! She loves being able to pull them up and down herself. We are very pleased with these and will be switching over on our next purchase.
Nicole B.
London, Ontario
Great product and very reliable. Value for your money! Thanks for the opportunity to try ghee products free of charge, with everything taking from your pocket book, it's nice to have the opportunity to try things out and pass the savings onto others.
Linda B.
Victoria, Bc
These are great! You can buy at any grocery store or order online. Both my kids are occaional bed wetters. Love the patterns on them. They dont leak so way less laundry to do! And comfortable fit.
We got a free box to test and review.
Katrina D.
Oshawa, ON
Amazing product! Easy to use and just as easy as using pull ups! They were effective for the in-between use of potty training and day time under ware wearing! I got them as a sample and I would definitely buy them in the future!
Ashley F.
We received these, and my kids love them! They keep them safe from accidents at night, and they love the princesses on them! If there are any accidents, they can just be taken off easily.
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
I received this product to try for free, and Now I can rest-assured that my child will wake up with a dry bed and that means a better start to our morning routine! Great product
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product for people who are at the legit potty training stage .I highly recommend this product to anyone with a toilet training toddler at home. They actually absorb a lot too , Plus they come with awesome characters on them. A+ This product makes potty training a little less difficult.
Karen M.
We received these free for sampling purposes but my opinions are my own.

My daughter loves the princess print on these, and didn't hesitate to put them on. We still have occasional nighttime accidents, so I was enthusiastic at the idea or not having to change sheets if such an accident occurred.

However, my daughter didn't seem to like how these felt around her legs and refused to leave them on overnight. She has some sensory sensitivities to clothing etc so I do not blame the fit of the product at all.
Krista D.
The Pas, MB
I recieved these for free for testing purposes but will state my own opinion.
My daughter was soooo excited they were princess print. Shes obsessed and carried them around and hugged them all evening. These are unfortunatly too big for her but we tried one anyways. She stayed dry and was comfortable in them and were the same material as her pampers pull ups which she is used to. I will be buying these if she needs them in the future when she gets a little bigger. Thanks influenster and good nites.
Alana M.
Montreal, QC
I received GoodNites bedtime pants free in return for my honest review and opinion.
Overall we were impressed with the fit and quality of the GoodNites bedtime underwear. My daughter was especially excited about the princess prints and this made them a big deal for her! We are right in the middle of poetry training so we still have nighttime accidents. They did not leak and the material is soft and comfortable. We Have tried other brands that feel more stiff and sometimes would scratch her sensitive skin. These did not! We will definitely be buying these again, you gained a new costumer and a big fan!
Candice A.
Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight diapers?
Taylor G.
Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!!