2 colors available

BY GOODNITES #5 in Training Pants

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls S/M

• Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight ...1 Answers
  • Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!! 1 Answers
Glendale, AZ
These worked okay on my kids. These were pretty absorbent but not for over night as they'll leak. Downfall is you have to go up a size because they're a bit tight around legs.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Lebanon, PA
May be weird to write this, but as an ABDL (look it up if curious) I find these a great go to diaper. Except they're not really a diaper, its more of a pullup/absorbent underwear product. They can fit up to 175lbs, or 39 inch waist. The sides don't tear or rip. They really upgraded these because they are wayyyyyy more stretchier and flexible. They hold a lot. The patterns are nice and two designs are included in a pack. Reason that it gets 4 stars is because only 11 come in a pack. Wish they would go back to what they had in a pack before in 2004. My friend had told me that if i was to get a baby diaper, or any sort to wear, to get the goodnites/drynites. I've tried the underjams, but the sides ripped on me. I love this product. And i still have half a pack somewhere in my room just not wore them in awhile.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Haughton, LA
My 7 year old still has trouble with bed-wetting. The Good Night's have been a livesaver! No more getting up in the middle of the night to find fresh pj's or change sheets. I buy these regularly. They fit great, and my son doesn't feel like they look babyish.
Glendale, AZ
I really liked these. Good for day time but for night time the absorbing is not so strong. Must go up a size because they'll fit well around the waist but are tight on legs.
Frances N.
Frances N.
Alliance, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I really like that these don't leak. They last all night and fit my child who is a little on the fluffier side
Tara J.
Tara J.
Burnaby , Bc
We aren't new to using GoodNites at our house, my 5 year old has been day time trained for 2 years but still struggles with night time wetting. With sensitive skin it's important to us that there is added moisture wicking protection and GoodNites delivers on that! With more capacity to hold in leaks and still protect her skin they are a big win for us. I found them relatively affordable, and with a coupon (which can be found online, or usually in insert papers) they can be a great option for occasional or regular night time accidents.
Krista D.
Krista D.
The Pas, MB
I recieved these for free for testing purposes but will state my own opinion.
My daughter was soooo excited they were princess print. Shes obsessed and carried them around and hugged them all evening. These are unfortunatly too big for her but we tried one anyways. She stayed dry and was comfortable in them and were the same material as her pampers pull ups which she is used to. I will be buying these if she needs them in the future when she gets a little bigger. Thanks influenster and good nites.
Paula  G.
Paula G.
MIramichi, NB
I received a sample from Influenster to rate & review.

We are fans of this product. My daughter wets the bed nightly & these have made it so I'm not regularly washing bed clothes. My daughter also sleeps better because she isnt getting out of bed 2 or 3 times a night while I change her sheets & her clothes.

They have leaked a few times which was frustrating but I understand that they can only hold so much liquid.

Would recommend this product in a heartbeat!
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Mega Parent Expert
These work very well. Absorbent enough to last all night, and aren't embarrassingly bulky for your "big kid"! The designs on these are really cute too, and recognizable to the kids! I definitely recommend this product.
*I received this product for free, for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Florence H.
Florence H.
Osgoode, ON
I use to buy pull ups type of diapers for my 5 and 6 year old for night time use. They are both heavy sleepers and always have accidents at night. These are so much better than that. They are bigger and high waisted which provides way more protection. Glad I got to try them!
Candice A.
Candice A.
Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight diapers?
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!!