BY GOODNITES #10 in Training Pants

Katrina D.
Oshawa , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing product!
Easy to use and change if accidents happen!!
My daughter thought they were exactly like her pull ups and wore them quite easily, they were accident proof and highly recommend for other parents to use at the in between stages of potty training!
Kimberly C.
Calgary, AB
Last longer during night than other products i have used
Would prefer a larger pad and Velcro style sides
Would purchase as an alternative to the brand I have been using so I would buy again
Met expectations for a nighttime diaper
Nice pattern with Cinderella

kristy e.
Belle river, ON
Huggies goodnites are perfect fit for my daughter , we no longer wake up with a wet bed 👌👏. They are easy for my 3 year old to put on and off herself. I will be buying more in the future! Got this box as a sample #gotitfree
Zara A.
London, ON
I received these in the mail for free from influenster. My daughter was very hesitant to try them because she thought they were regular diapers or pull ups. I found them to be a little big on her as well!
Kathleen D.
These are simply amazing especially if your child is prone to the occasional accident. No leaks, flexible and no intensified odor which I have noticed with using other brands.
Ashley F.
These are amazing! My girls love them and they protect them all night! They are stretchy and fit almost any size (my 2 year old even loves them)!
ashlee p.
Bracebridge , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Received for free to try 😀 . They worked great were a tad bulky but I guess that's why they work so well . Cute patterns . I would recommend
Lucia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are so great, my daughter wakes up dry and happy. The bed is dry and this makes my life easier not having to wash sheets everyday.
Melissa L.
Dieppe , NB
We got these for free in the mail to try! They are very cute Cinderella was a hit although I find the sizes run huge!
Keira B.
North bay, ON
These are amazing, they helped keep my daughters bed dry when she had an accident.
ML V.
Green Bay
Are these pull up pants as good as Huggies and Pampers brand? Cheaper?
ML V.
Green Bay
Are these pull up pants as good as Huggies and Pampers brand? Cheaper?