BY GOODNITES #10 in Training Pants

Stephanie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I started using these at night with my 3 year old a few days ago. So far I have to say these hold a lot more liquid without leaks than the pull ups over nights we've been using. We've actually started using them for long car rides also since I always found the pull ups to leak in the car for some reason and my girl is such a heavy wetter. She also has a big booty and I find the cut of the GoodNites is more generous in the back which I'm sure lends to less leakage. Very happy with these!
I received these free from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Vanessa D.
My 4 year old daughter wears these at night and doesn't complain. she likes the characters. easy to pull down when she goes to the bathroom. Good absorbing for the most part.
Stacey I.
Thanks for the VoxBox Influenster, so glad we got to try these out. My daughter is 3 and she is almost done with nighttime bed wetting so I was happy to try the GoodNites so I would have an idea of which ones we like to make sure we have them on hand when travelling etc. She really liked them and felt like she was wearing her underwear not diapers. They are absorbent enough to last all night and they are so easy for her to get in and off allowing her to go by herself when she wakes up at night. I will definitely purchase for the future.
Jamie T.
Lethbridge , AB
My daughter and I received these free to try from influenster! I did notice that these were probably a little loose and big on my daughter but she LOVED the princess design and the colour! I will say I find these great! The bed and pj's stayed dry all night and my daughter said she still felt dry and comfortable! I would definitely recommend these bedtime pants to any families stuggling with bedtime wetting. I do however wish that the smallest size was a little smaller as the size small are still a little too big.
Karen M.
I received these free for sampling purposes, but my opinions are my own.

We occasionally have nighttime accidents, so we gave GoodNites a try. My daughter loved the print on them, and they seem well constructed. However, she did not care for how they fit around her legs and refused to continue wearing them overnight. She has numerous sensory sensitivities about clothing etc, so I do not blame the product or sizing at all!
Annie M.
Kingston, ON
I received these from Influenster complementary for review/testing purposes.

My almost 4 year old is 33 lbs and these got her great. However, they are more like the everyday pullups than I under wear. She frequently wets the bed and she has never had a leak.
We used to buy no name brands for bed time, but will be switching over because they work so well for us.
Having fun princesses was a bonus
Linda-Lea M.
Newmarket, ON
We have been having some trouble with bed wetting throughout the night! I found these not only helped keep her dry but comfortable! She didnt want to feel like a baby because she is now 4 years old wearing diapers but the cool designs really helped her love them! And now she barely has any accidents because she doesn't want to get the princesses wet lol!
Amber H.
I received a box complimentary from Influenster Canada VOX BOX for review purposes,
I absolutely love these, we used to use huggies pull-ups but they always dug into my daughters sides and always leak so we made the switch... the goodnights pull-ups fit her perfectly and have yet to ever have a leak, now I can feel comfortable letting my daughter sleep in my bed again lol
Nadine  R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loved the designs and felt like a big girl when she wore them. The Goodnights were a looser fit than we are used to but we never had any issues with leaks. My only complaint is that they do not open easy in case of messy accidents and can not be adjusted in size.
Carly R.
Victoria , BC
"I received these from Influenster complementary for review/testing purposes."

I received my big box of Goodies for my daughter. She loved the princess graphics and thought they were underwear. They fit nicely and there were no issue at bedtime. When she had an accident, they didn't leak. Would definitely recommend.

ML V.
Green Bay
Are these pull up pants as good as Huggies and Pampers brand? Cheaper?
ML V.
Green Bay
Are these pull up pants as good as Huggies and Pampers brand? Cheaper?