BY GOODNITES #4 in Training Pants

khristine s.
Etobicoke, ON
We received this product for free from Influenster. Me and my baby girl couldn't be any happier! We love the facts that we don't have to worry about wet nights and no more cranky little one in the morning. 😊
Mary J.
I only have good things to say about the GoodNites Bedtime Pants. They work really well! They are super absorbent and last the whole night. I like that they are not bulky and look like big kids underwear. I definitely recommend this product to other parents.
Linda B.
Victoria, Bc
These fit my 8yo great. However they look and feel just like pullups. She only wets the bed occasionally, but so far no leaks! My 5yo hasnt tried them yet, he wears the boxer style that look and feel more like underwear.
Thanks for letting us try these free!
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great product for people who are at the legit potty training stage .I highly recommend this product to anyone with a toilet training toddler at home. They actually absorb a lot too , Plus they come with awesome characters on them. A+ This product makes potty training a little less difficult.
Liat S.
I was received this product free from Influenster for sampling purposs.
I found these effective. They are soft and resemble real underwear. My daughter was very excited and used this right away.
Trinity S.
Humboldt, SK
Keeps her feeling dry all night, super affordable as well. She isn't ashamed to wear them since they look like real underwear to bad they didn't feel like real underwear though!
Corie R.
First of all, Goodnites is an amzing brand. Secondly, I am loving thr new designs, they are always up to date with what is popular with the age groups. The new design is effective, they are durable and I would definitely recommend to other parents! I recieved this product complementary of being a member of Influenster, but have always been a Goodnites fan for my kids.
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm being honest all of my options are my own so I'm telling u the truth my daughter used these when she was having problems with being scared and there great they look like underwear and they feel great
Carrie D.
Surrey, BC
I received these training pants free to try for my son (I know it's princess but I messed up during the questioning and accidentally put that my daughter wets the bed too and she doesn't). Anyway, my son is 7 and probably about 57 lbs and these fit him perfectly! He still can't make it through some nights without wetting the bed and he stopped wearing pullups at age 4 as he said he wasn't a baby. He was willing to try these as they're more like underpants and for bigger kids. He loves feeling dry in the morning and I love not having to change the sheets. He doesn't even care that they're a princess design. He says that they're comfortable and he likes wearing them at night.
Stephanie K.
I started using these at night with my 3 year old a few days ago. So far I have to say these hold a lot more liquid without leaks than the pull ups over nights we've been using. We've actually started using them for long car rides also since I always found the pull ups to leak in the car for some reason and my girl is such a heavy wetter. She also has a big booty and I find the cut of the GoodNites is more generous in the back which I'm sure lends to less leakage. Very happy with these!
I received these free from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
ML V.
Green Bay
Are these pull up pants as good as Huggies and Pampers brand? Cheaper?
ML V.
Green Bay
Are these pull up pants as good as Huggies and Pampers brand? Cheaper?