BY GOODNITES

Mel B.
Brighton, ON
I received this product to review. My 5 yearoldhas accidents in the night. These Sonos leak at all. I am confident that through the night she is dry. I no longer have to change sheets and jammies in the middle of the night. I will definitely be purchasing this product!
Becky H.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I recieved this product free to try and I must say I can sleep rest-assured knowing that my child will wake up with a dry bed as long as she is wearing her GoodNites pull up pants to bed at night.

Better fit than most other brands and non irritating to her skin
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
Thanks #Influenster for sending these free in exchange for my review. My daughter is 3 and close to 50 lbs and these fit well. They're super cute and sh loves the princess design. These underpants are great. Her skin is dry and the bed is too! She feels really good in them and actually shows us she's dry in the morning(when she is) hahah thanks again! I'll be purchasing these for a while!!
stephanie g.
london, ON
I receieved these in a voxbox for my review & they are perfect for those koddies that have bed wetting problem & good to use for potty training too i like them better tben pullups because they are like an underwear! Love this product!
Lindsay R.
Toronto, ON
My daughter loved these because they had a princess on them - she loves all things Disney princess! I couldn't care less about what is on the diaper/undies themselves, so long as they keep my daughter's sheets dry. And they DID!

Easy to put on - my 3 year old can put them on herself and I can easily sneak them on her once she's fallen asleep, too. They are absorbent and I will definitely buy them.

Full disclosure: I received this box from Influenster in exchange for a review.
Judith M.
toronto, Ontario
Thank you #InfluensterCA  these goodnite bedtime pants are great.  When she wakes up in the AM she is not wet and soggy.  This keeps the urine and any odour away from her body.  It is also very comfortable around the leg area so not tight.  My daughter also loves the princess design.  Its her pretty panty.
khristine s.
Etobicoke, ON
We received this product for free from Influenster. Me and my baby girl couldn't be any happier! We love the facts that we don't have to worry about wet nights and no more cranky little one in the morning. 😊
Mary J.
I only have good things to say about the GoodNites Bedtime Pants. They work really well! They are super absorbent and last the whole night. I like that they are not bulky and look like big kids underwear. I definitely recommend this product to other parents.
Linda B.
Victoria, Bc
These fit my 8yo great. However they look and feel just like pullups. She only wets the bed occasionally, but so far no leaks! My 5yo hasnt tried them yet, he wears the boxer style that look and feel more like underwear.
Thanks for letting us try these free!
Liat S.
I was received this product free from Influenster for sampling purposs.
I found these effective. They are soft and resemble real underwear. My daughter was very excited and used this right away.
ML V.
Green Bay
Are these pull up pants as good as Huggies and Pampers brand? Cheaper?
ML V.
Green Bay
Are these pull up pants as good as Huggies and Pampers brand? Cheaper?