BY GOODNITES #4 in Training Pants

Jeanette R.
Edmonton, AB
The fit seems pretty good and comfortable. We haven't had any leaks when my child has been wearing them. My biggest complaint is that GoodNites describes them as discreet, when they look just like regular training pants. Definitely obviously NOT regular underwear. But they work well and Cinderella was a hit.
Julie P.
Hamilton, ON
#triedforfree #influenstercanada #HuggiesGoodnites The Huggies Goodnites definitely met and exceeded my expectations and will be using them more often for easier and more restful sleeps! I would encourage all parents to buy them for their child if the need is there! Your will be a hero to them this i can attest to!
Amanda W.
Edmonton, Ab
I received these as a sample to try and I couldn't be happier! They're a great price (especially when you can find them on sale) and they keep my child dry at night without irritating his sensitive skin!

As well, they're discreet so easy to bring on sleepovers without bringing unwanted attention (more important obviously in older children)

I would recommend these to anyone with a bedwetter.
Sabrina S.
I received this sampl to try from influenster . I got the s/m size. I feel like it is too big of a weight range . My daughter is petite and is in lower range for weight and I found them too big on her. I always use huggies with all my kids so I trust the quality of this product.
Mel B.
Brighton, ON
I received this product to review. My 5 yearoldhas accidents in the night. These Sonos leak at all. I am confident that through the night she is dry. I no longer have to change sheets and jammies in the middle of the night. I will definitely be purchasing this product!
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I recieved this product free to try and I must say I can sleep rest-assured knowing that my child will wake up with a dry bed as long as she is wearing her GoodNites pull up pants to bed at night.

Better fit than most other brands and non irritating to her skin
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
Thanks #Influenster for sending these free in exchange for my review. My daughter is 3 and close to 50 lbs and these fit well. They're super cute and sh loves the princess design. These underpants are great. Her skin is dry and the bed is too! She feels really good in them and actually shows us she's dry in the morning(when she is) hahah thanks again! I'll be purchasing these for a while!!
stephanie g.
london, ON
I receieved these in a voxbox for my review & they are perfect for those koddies that have bed wetting problem & good to use for potty training too i like them better tben pullups because they are like an underwear! Love this product!
Lindsay R.
Toronto, ON
My daughter loved these because they had a princess on them - she loves all things Disney princess! I couldn't care less about what is on the diaper/undies themselves, so long as they keep my daughter's sheets dry. And they DID!

Easy to put on - my 3 year old can put them on herself and I can easily sneak them on her once she's fallen asleep, too. They are absorbent and I will definitely buy them.

Full disclosure: I received this box from Influenster in exchange for a review.
Judith M.
toronto, Ontario
Thank you #InfluensterCA  these goodnite bedtime pants are great.  When she wakes up in the AM she is not wet and soggy.  This keeps the urine and any odour away from her body.  It is also very comfortable around the leg area so not tight.  My daughter also loves the princess design.  Its her pretty panty.
ML V.
Green Bay
Are these pull up pants as good as Huggies and Pampers brand? Cheaper?
ML V.
Green Bay
Are these pull up pants as good as Huggies and Pampers brand? Cheaper?