BY GOODNITES #10 in Training Pants

Ashley Z.
Eldorado, ON
We received these compliments of Influenster to review. All opinions are my own.
We got the 44 count. My daughter uses them at night they are very easy for her to pull up by herself which is a bonus and they are super absorbent leaving the bed dry . My daughter loves the Cinderella design on them as well. I'm very impressed with these and will continue to buy them for my daughter. We use them during nap time and bedtime. My daughter sleeps so soundly at night that she doesn't always wake up to use the potty. With these she wakes up and the bed is dry . Love using these.
Paula  G.
MIramichi, NB
I received a box of GoodNites from influenster to try.

They're a pretty good product overall. My daughter is 6.5 & wets the bed nightly. She's a deep sleeper & doesnt wake up when she has to go to the washroom, so these have been a lifesaver.

They have leaked a time or two which lead to a wet child, blankets & bed. I have to say that's very frustrating but I understand they can only hold so much liquid. Overall, it's still significantly better than her wetting the bed 1-3 times a night.

I'd definitely recommend trying them if your child wets the bed.
Miki S.
Oshawa, ON
I received this product for review, from influencer. Before we tried these, we were changing sheets every night. It was excessive amounts of laundry, and a child waking us up every night.The first night, my daughter had said that it felt sweaty, and I wasn't sure she would even try them, but she did. My daughter now sleeps through the night, and didn't even realise that she had wet herself. I think she is really enjoying these as an alternative, and we will continue to use them.
agnes c.
East York, ON
We loved them but the size is to far off we got 60 to 125lbs my child takes a size 10 and we'll these just fell off her. But we did a little DIY and used some tape lol and they were perfect.my daughter woke up.dry with no leaks witch we aim for right.. my daughter like the picture on them but think they could be more for her age 8 to 14 not sure but to us they look like they should be for more 6 and under..
Patricia N.
Mississauga, ON
We received this product for sampling and all the opinions are after we used the product.
The product seemed a little bigger and was worried about how they would fit my daughter but they were ok if not snug. She did not have any accidents at night so they worked well.
She wasn't to keen on the character but you cannot keep up with kids these days. I don't think they can be called underwear cause they still look and feel like trainers.
I find them pricey so probably will only pick them up if I have coupons and they are on sale!
Lisa P.
Cambridge , ON
I received this complimentary from influenster to review. My daughter is a heavy sleeper and doesn't always wakeup. The occasional accident happens, but with the goodnights I found she was not waking up disruptive because of her accident. Compared to pullups I found these bed time goodnight amazing. She slept well and gained confidence. She is no longer embarrassed about the possibility of wetting the bed. They kept her dry. They did however become a little buldgy but she likes them and I like them so it's a win!
Melissa Ann P.
Thornhill, ON
I like that Goodnites make my daughter feel confident enough to go out and spend the night at her Grandma's without having an incident. They fit great and keep her sheets and clothes dry at night.

She has been struggling with bedwetting for a long time and no one in our house was getting a solid night of sleep because of it. Now we all can.

Precilla N.
I have received this as free sample through Influenster. I really love this product as it is has the nice princess design on the diaper pant itself so it really attracts my daughter to try it on. It has great absorbency so it helps my daughter to stay dry throughout the night even though she has little "accident". No more chaing bed sheet in the middle night for me . She feels comfortable wearing it and she loves it. I would recommend this to my friends.
Gina B.
Round hill, AB
I received these in my vox box. They did the job well for my daughter but they were too much like diapers which she hated. It was a struggle at first to get her to wear them, but once she saw that they worked she was happy. I would recommend them but would like to see them look more like real underwear for bigger kids.
Nikki E.
Kamloops, BC
I revived this product free as a trial. My child occasionally has night time accidents and we have trouble finding a size that works for my child. These so far are a nice fit. We also have trouble find ones that don't leak and keep my child dry, so far they are working well. I am thinking this will be our new brand!
ML V.
Green Bay
Are these pull up pants as good as Huggies and Pampers brand? Cheaper?
ML V.
Green Bay
Are these pull up pants as good as Huggies and Pampers brand? Cheaper?