BY GOODNITES #9 in Training Pants

Kim D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best over night pants I have found! My daughter sleeps through the night, never wakes due to wetness, or leaks! Also a decent price! Huggies GoodNites Underwear for Girls, Big Pack - Size S/M (33 Count)
Patricia  A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I wanted to try a new brand for my daughter, i seen these in Target and i said I’ll get it a try, i had the smaller pack it was $8 and SOO worth it she can sleep the entire night with out busting through her pull up definitely have been purchasing since then!!!
Sarah H.
My 4 yr old daughter is a very heavy sleeper. It is hard for us to wake her in the middle of the night to go potty. These Goodnites underwear (pull-ups) are perfect for her/us. They are SUPER absorbent and keep her dry and clean until she is able to wake up and go potty on her own.
Katherine h.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These diapers worked great for us when my girls were heavy bed wetters at night, while still in diapers. I would definitely recommend these!
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
These work very well and have cute designs on them for kids. They do what they are supposed to.
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
My Nieces and Siblings used to love these ! Easy to work with , and they are classics !
Ashley R.
Midland, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are good fit nice and can't tell they are on. My child is very self conscious about having these sort of accidents. But it's not a fight to get my child to wear these to bed. Which helps alot and saves on laundry :). I really enjoys trying this product!
Jennifer M.
Winnipeg, MB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this product free from Influenster for sampling purposes. My daughters and I are not impressed with this at all. First lets start with the sizing. We received the Small/Medium size which says it's for sizes (ages) 4-8 or 38-65 lbs. This size range is WAY too large of a range. It was huge on both my 4-year-old and 6-year-old. Neither of them wet the bed while trying these out but I'm sure, if they had, the product would have leaked since it fit so huge on them. Second, let's look at the company's claims. They said it's 40% more absorbant than training pants. This may be so if they fit properly (so maybe for an 8 year old) but definitely wouldn't be the case for the younger kids when it fits so huge on them! They claim it looks and fits like real underwear. When my daughters saw them they asked why I got them diapers. These look and feel like regular pull-ups/training pants, NOT underwear. This is NOT going to help their self-esteem as the product claims. Even under the pyjamas, you could still tell that it looked like regular pull-ups. Since the fit is so big, I doubt whether this would protect from leaks in any sleep position as the company claims. Probably they would only not leak if the child stays perfectly still and flat on her back. It's definitely not discreet. We were greatly disappointed with these! The only thing my daughters liked was the princess design!
Meagan S.
Chemainus, BC
I have just started to potty training y daughter and night time has proven to be the most difficult part of the process for both of us. This product is a blessing for her and the whole family. First of all, she loves the Disney princess design and she is excited to wear them rather than angry or embarrassed. Second, they are comfortable and fit her perfectly so she is very comfortable to sleep through the night. Third, we have had no bed wetting issues since we have started using them and the potty training has been going much better since. They have allowed my daughter to fell part of the potty training process and it has empowered her to take control.
I believe Goodnites is a fantastic product and will now be my go-to brand for bed wetting protection. I highly recommend this product to anyone potty training or with bed wetting issues. I received the GoodNites product free for sampling purposes, but all opinions are your own.
Shannon J.
vankleek hill, ontario, ON
Received this 44 pack of Huggies Goodnights from Influenster for free to try. Up until now, I've always used the store brand pull-ups at night for my girl (aged 3) because sometimes she forgets to get up to go to the bathroom, and I like the ~insurance and knowing I won't be up changing sheets 2-3 times a night.

Her first reactions was she liked how soft they were. She loved that they felt like real underwear and they kept her feeling dry. She's still young but because she has an older sister who is trained through the night, she wants to wear real underwear to bed too. This product helped stop that "there's aren't underwear" argument at bedtime. I've even noticed that on heavy wetting nights, sometimes she'd soak through the store brand but it hasn't happened once in over a week of using the goodnights. I would recommend this product to anyone who's already trained their child during the day and is eager to train overnight.
ML V.
Green Bay
Are these pull up pants as good as Huggies and Pampers brand? Cheaper?
ML V.
Green Bay
Are these pull up pants as good as Huggies and Pampers brand? Cheaper?