2 colors available

BY GOODNITES #5 in Training Pants

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls S/M

• Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight ...1 Answers
  • Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!! 1 Answers
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Sioux City, IA
This is a great brand and it does not leak. My daughter has been wearing this pull up at night Still because she has accidents. Glad I found this product! Highly recommend for parents with older kids who wet the bed or potty a lot.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great training pants. I only use this for night time just of case of accidents. About $9 for a pack of them. They don't leak and not cheaply made. Great designs for boys and girls. Can find at any grocery store. Would recommend.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Corpus Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert
We use these for our daughter who sometimes has issues with wetting the bed at night. They give her confidence to know she won't dirty her sheets in the night. They are very absorbent and don't leak, which is great!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh , NC
I oldest had problems wetting the bed for what seemed like forever. We stayed stocked on good nights , as long as he wore them at night the bed stayed dry. They had no foul odor and were very absorbent .
Trenae M.
Trenae M.
Longview, WA
My 8 year old sister had bladder problems and the doctors said something about these they work the best it does help a lot and she likes them and are comfortable in them.!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
We have used these for our autistic son for years now and they don't leak, they stay up nicely, and they have a great fit for our every growing boy.
christin p.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
These are great for those kids that just can't get past wetting the bed at night. They hold a lot of fluid and saves doing laundry in the morning
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Irvington, Ky
My don't has to wear these at night, he's been having a rough time with bed wetting. These help him feel better.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Mega Parent Expert
When we were finally making the transition from the diaper to training pant these pull ups were amazing. They were just the thing that my granddaughter needed to help build up her confidence. They were  just easy enough for her to be able to pull them up on her own..We couldn't have been more pleased with them and how gentle they were on her shin..they truly are a great product.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great product but my sister had to use this when she was little. And it helped her to not use them anymore. They are a good price and a good idea to have kids use. I would recommend this to parents.
Candice A.
Candice A.
Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight diapers?
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!!