GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls S/M

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls S/M

HooW discreet are they?
Do these training pants provide the same coverage as the overnight diapers?
Not a question but I must say these are such a life saver!!
Start your review of GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls S/M!
Roslindale, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work great and so there job,but the daytime pull ups work just as well so we just stick with those.
Harrison, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for my daughter during potting training! Helped her think they was panties instead of diapers & she begin to treat them as panties instead of a diaper. I also recommend cutting off something to drink before bedtime because my daughter didn't get into the habit of waking up and peeing until after she learned not to pee in the pull up at all. Highly recommend though!
Bronx, NY
Very good bed pants , doesn’t leak. I also love the bed pads for just in case . I really recommend it.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,129 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect training pants. They are heavy duty for leaks at night time. Easy to pull up and down. If needed, they are long wear. 💙💚💙💚
Toms River, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,395 reviews
When we were finally making the transition from the diaper to training pant these pull ups were amazing. They were just the thing that my granddaughter needed to help build up her confidence. They were  just easy enough for her to be able to pull them up on her own..We couldn't have been more pleased with them and how gentle they were on her shin..they truly are a great product.
Sterling Hts, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great training pants. I only use this for night time just of case of accidents. About $9 for a pack of them. They don't leak and not cheaply made. Great designs for boys and girls. Can find at any grocery store. Would recommend.
New Albany, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We use these for our daughter who sometimes has issues with wetting the bed at night. They give her confidence to know she won't dirty her sheets in the night. They are very absorbent and don't leak, which is great!
Irvington, Ky
My don't has to wear these at night, he's been having a rough time with bed wetting. These help him feel better.
Longview, WA
My 8 year old sister had bladder problems and the doctors said something about these they work the best it does help a lot and she likes them and are comfortable in them.!
Raleigh, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I oldest had problems wetting the bed for what seemed like forever. We stayed stocked on good nights , as long as he wore them at night the bed stayed dry. They had no foul odor and were very absorbent .