GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL uploaded by Dana M.

BY GOODNITES #14 in Training Pants

• With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for some...1 Answers
  • Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know...2 Answers
fled A.
Goodnites seem to work the best compared to other pull-up names. They’re affordable and I love the way they look. They don’t get bulky (for me) and don’t really leak. I buy packs from amazon and that has worked perfectly so far.
Margaret P.
I use these for my 24 year old daughter who is mentally & physically disabled.  Luckily, she is small and can fit into them.  They work great, she has to wear them 24/7, so I try to stock up on them whenever they are on sale.
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very amazing product my kids have used this and it won't go threw the bed my son still uses them because he is autistic wish they ran a size bigger
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are a handy solution for over night accidents. I received a box to try free. I picked them up at WalMart. They are a good brand.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These bedtime pants work really well! My daughter says they are very comfortable. They are really discreet, which makes my daughter more comfortable overall. The only thing she didn't like was that they reminded her kind of like a diaper. The small pack is great to just throw in an overnight bag and go.
Tina G.
Niagara Falls , Ontario
I received this as a sample. My daughter has it been having trouble for quite a while at night wetting the bed. However we started using these good nights and I cannot say enough good things about them. I would definitely recommend this to other parents to try with their children .

Nicole A.
Barrie, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Received for free from Influenster to try - they were pretty good! I wish they could make them a little less "pull-uppy" for use at sleepovers etc, but they definitely work well. We have used Goodnites products in the past for toddler training, but never for my older child. Seems like a good alternative to using disposable bed pads for bed-wetting incidents.
April M.
Kingston, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was sent these by Influenster for free to try and review. I really liked them. They were way better than other brands of training pants that I have tried with my children. It exceeded all expectations. I would definitely try these again!
Ashley D.
Creemore, ON
I reviewed these for free thanks to Influenster! My girl loves the way they feel on her at night and they are super effective at holding in the moisture while not chapping her skin through the night. I would absolutely recommend these nighttime underpants to other parents. I've always loved them, always will! My request: They made them for older kids with bladder issues as my other daughter is 11 and has bladder issues at night. These will no longer fit on her unfortunately.
Svitlana  M.
Maple Ridge, BC
We really love them! My daughter woke up every morning dry and not complaining she is wet or cold. I really recommend this product!
Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to deal with my daughter's...
TJ T.
With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something discreet since her brother doesn't wet. How noticeable are these beneath pajamas?