GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL uploaded by Dana M.

BY GOODNITES #12 in Training Pants

• With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something di...1 Answers
  • Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to ...2 Answers
Lareina D.
Lareina D.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
I'm very impressed by these. We were using non-brand name nighttime underwear and they constantly would leak, leading to numerous night time sheet changes and grumpy kids the next day. I thought they were all the same but trying these proved me wrong. I'll gladly pay a little more (sometimes less if I can find a coupon!!) and have drier nights for my kiddos.
Terri D.
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
I found that these worked well but having an 8 year old who doesn't like to feel like she's baby these designs were a bit more targeted for younger children. Also they resembled pull ups a bit to much also making her feel like she was wearing diapers. They are very absorbent though. I have seen them in stores and are also a bit over priced.
Anne-Catherine B.
Anne-Catherine B.
Courcelette, QC
My daughter really loved the princess design and was really excited to were them :) The product is soft, resistant and really absorbing . I really meet my expectations. I would recommend it to everyone that need this kind of product for sure !!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Niagara Falls , ON
I received this product as a testing opportunity through Influenster. This product is amazing! Keeps my daughters bedding dry all night which means less laundry for me :) she loves the way they look and feel which is an added bonus. Would definitely recommend!
Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to deal with my daughter's...
TJ T.
TJ T.
With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something discreet since her brother doesn't wet. How noticeable are these beneath pajamas?