GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL uploaded by Dana M.

BY GOODNITES #13 in Training Pants

• With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something di...1 Answers
  • Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to ...2 Answers
Buy on FSAstor...
Vallerie S.
Thorold, Ontario
My daughter is 8yrs old and is also autistic. Diapers and pull ups have been a big part of our lives. We have always been able to count on Pampers for giving us no leaks. Thanks to Goodnights she is not only dry but comfortable. ..
Dana M.
sydney, NS
Wellness Guru Expert
Goodnights offer dependable and discreet overnight bladder protection for both girls and boys. Very absorbent and keeps moisture away from skin. Great product.
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a very amazing product my kids have used this and it won't go threw the bed my son still uses them because he is autistic wish they ran a size bigger
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Wellness Guru Expert
These are a handy solution for over night accidents. I received a box to try free. I picked them up at WalMart. They are a good brand.
Svitlana  M.
Maple Ridge, BC
We really love them! My daughter woke up every morning dry and not complaining she is wet or cold. I really recommend this product!
Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to deal with my daughter's...
TJ T.
With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something discreet since her brother doesn't wet. How noticeable are these beneath pajamas?