GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL uploaded by Dana M.

BY GOODNITES #13 in Training Pants

• With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something di...1 Answers
  • Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shelley L.
Dundas , ON
Received these for free for review. These diapers are a great concept as well as being very pretty. But I found these Goodnites pull-up underwear can only hold a certain amount of pee before leaking, so would recommend no drinking for a few hours before bedtime. The sizing of the Goodnites tends to run a little big, so would recommend a size smaller.
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
These good nights are by far the best night time protection I've tried. Having a big child she's into the larg sizes already and they've always kept her dry. I'm impressed by the artwork as well. The kids really relate and like to wear these "pretty" good nights.
April M.
Kingston, ON
I was sent these by Influenster for free to try and review. I really liked them. They were way better than other brands of training pants that I have tried with my children. It exceeded all expectations. I would definitely try these again!
Pamela S.
Mortlach, Saskatchewan, SK, SK
We received these as a sample for product testing and to review. These are great for sleepovers and for those nighttime accidents. They look and feel like real underwear so your child doesn't have to be embarrassed about wearing them.
Anne-Catherine B.
Courcelette, QC
My daughter really loved the princess design and was really excited to were them :) The product is soft, resistant and really absorbing . I really meet my expectations. I would recommend it to everyone that need this kind of product for sure !!
Kerri M.
Harrow, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this product as part of an influenster campaign, and they are a life saver. No other product can compare in price, comfort, and leaks. Never soaking through the bed makes a huge confidence booster for my daughter!
Amanda H.
Frankford, ON
They work quite well. Bed wetting has always been an issue when my daughter gets worked up about something, but if we suspect that it's going to be one of those nights, she slips these on and she wakes up in a dry bed. It's given her more confidence. Received it free for trial purposes
Rizwana D.
Surrey, BC
Great product, especially when kids are being potty trained. In the evening Good Nite Pants are such a help in case of bedwetting.

It is a really good quality product. It is very confortable for kids to wear it.
Nemata K.
Edmonton, AB
I got this free to try and was pleasantly surprised about how well this works. It is very discreet,feels like underwear not bulky and the design is pretty. It does not leak and it makes my child don't feel like a baby wearing a diaper. Loved it and will definitely recommend it.
Corie R.
Reviewed these for Free, thanks to Influenster :) Goodnites is truly a great brand, and I love how they keep improving to make the designs even better. They fit perfectly and keep LO dry at night, and I am happy in the mornings not having to deal with a wet mess. They are super absorbent and that is a huge relief. Have always used the Goodnites brand, always will. Highly recommend to parents in need of a product to keep your child dry at night.
Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to deal with my daughter's...
TJ T.
With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something discreet since her brother doesn't wet. How noticeable are these beneath pajamas?