GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL uploaded by Dana M.

BY GOODNITES #12 in Training Pants

• With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something di...1 Answers
  • Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to ...2 Answers
Svitlana  M.
Svitlana M.
Maple Ridge, BC, BC
We really love them! My daughter woke up every morning dry and not complaining she is wet or cold. I really recommend this product!
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Harrow, ON
I received this product as part of an influenster campaign, and they are a life saver. No other product can compare in price, comfort, and leaks. Never soaking through the bed makes a huge confidence booster for my daughter!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Mortlach, Saskatchewan, SK, SK
We received these as a sample for product testing and to review. These are great for sleepovers and for those nighttime accidents. They look and feel like real underwear so your child doesn't have to be embarrassed about wearing them.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Dartmouth, NS
Hi received my free goodnights from influenster to review. My daughter loves them, they work well for the odd accident she has. They fit a little big so id recommend going a size smaller then undies. Overall good product i will be buying from now on :)
Bridgett M.
Bridgett M.
Victoria, BC
We received these as a trial package. To be honest, the sizing is way off. They also tend to bunch up under clothing. I'll be honest, they did hold in wetness for sure. I did share the package with a friend who has children who bed wet, and she found the exact same thing. The sizing needs to be more appropriate. XL is much larger than this package allowed for.
Corie R.
Corie R.
Reviewed these for Free, thanks to Influenster :) Goodnites is truly a great brand, and I love how they keep improving to make the designs even better. They fit perfectly and keep LO dry at night, and I am happy in the mornings not having to deal with a wet mess. They are super absorbent and that is a huge relief. Have always used the Goodnites brand, always will. Highly recommend to parents in need of a product to keep your child dry at night.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
West Kelowna , BC
I am so glad there is a product my daughter enjoys wearing and doesnt feel like she is being treated like a baby. She loves the designs and says it feels just like regular underwear not a big bulky diaper. It is hard enough to try and get a child through bed wetting never mind having them feel uncomfortable and degraded. They fit nice and feel great.
souroush j.
souroush j.
Scarborough, ON
This is a great product for the child who has the occasional bed wetting incident. I no longer have to get up in the middle of the night and do sheet changes etc.. my daughter also feels much less embarrassed when an accident does occur. I highly recommend this product.
Nemata K.
Nemata K.
Edmonton, AB
I got this free to try and was pleasantly surprised about how well this works. It is very discreet,feels like underwear not bulky and the design is pretty. It does not leak and it makes my child don't feel like a baby wearing a diaper. Loved it and will definitely recommend it.
Dana M.
Dana M.
sydney, NS
Goodnights offer dependable and discreet overnight bladder protection for both girls and boys. Very absorbent and keeps moisture away from skin. Great product.
Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to deal with my daughter's...
TJ T.
TJ T.
With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something discreet since her brother doesn't wet. How noticeable are these beneath pajamas?