GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL uploaded by Dana M.

BY GOODNITES #13 in Training Pants

• With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something di...1 Answers
  • Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to ...2 Answers
Corie R.
Reviewed these for Free, thanks to Influenster :) Goodnites is truly a great brand, and I love how they keep improving to make the designs even better. They fit perfectly and keep LO dry at night, and I am happy in the mornings not having to deal with a wet mess. They are super absorbent and that is a huge relief. Have always used the Goodnites brand, always will. Highly recommend to parents in need of a product to keep your child dry at night.
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product for people who are at the legit potty training stage .I highly recommend this product to anyone with a toilet training toddler at home. They actually absorb a lot too , Plus they come with awesome characters on them. A+ This product makes potty training a little less difficult.
Sam A.
Goodnites seem to work the best compared to other pull-up names. They’re affordable and I love the way they look. They don’t get bulky (for me) and don’t really leak. I buy packs from amazon and that has worked perfectly so far.
Ashley D.
Creemore, ON
I reviewed these for free thanks to Influenster! My girl loves the way they feel on her at night and they are super effective at holding in the moisture while not chapping her skin through the night. I would absolutely recommend these nighttime underpants to other parents. I've always loved them, always will! My request: They made them for older kids with bladder issues as my other daughter is 11 and has bladder issues at night. These will no longer fit on her unfortunately.
Angelyn N.
Winnipeg, MB
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. It was really great! :) The time we got this from our mail, my daughter was very excited and used this right away. She's only wearing diaper at night and we are very satisfied the first time she used them. It is very absorbent and still feels dry. She also likes the girly print on it. I highly recommend this product!
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found that these worked well but having an 8 year old who doesn't like to feel like she's baby these designs were a bit more targeted for younger children. Also they resembled pull ups a bit to much also making her feel like she was wearing diapers. They are very absorbent though. I have seen them in stores and are also a bit over priced.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These bedtime pants work really well! My daughter says they are very comfortable. They are really discreet, which makes my daughter more comfortable overall. The only thing she didn't like was that they reminded her kind of like a diaper. The small pack is great to just throw in an overnight bag and go.
eleni m.
Got to test goodnights for free thanks to influenster! We were very excited when we got our voxbox in the mail.I ve always bought a no name brand and it would either leak or not fit so right no matter the size.My daughter hasnt waken me up in the middle of the night since she tried em and she really enjoys the cartoons on em.I am now officially changing my brand to goodnight.Thank you influenster and good night!!!
Victoria L.
Dartmouth, NS
Hi received my free goodnights from influenster to review. My daughter loves them, they work well for the odd accident she has. They fit a little big so id recommend going a size smaller then undies. Overall good product i will be buying from now on :)
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
These good nights are by far the best night time protection I've tried. Having a big child she's into the larg sizes already and they've always kept her dry. I'm impressed by the artwork as well. The kids really relate and like to wear these "pretty" good nights.
Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to deal with my daughter's...
TJ T.
With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something discreet since her brother doesn't wet. How noticeable are these beneath pajamas?