GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL uploaded by Dana M.

BY GOODNITES #13 in Training Pants

• With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something di...1 Answers
  • Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Angelyn N.
Winnipeg, MB
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. It was really great! :) The time we got this from our mail, my daughter was very excited and used this right away. She's only wearing diaper at night and we are very satisfied the first time she used them. It is very absorbent and still feels dry. She also likes the girly print on it. I highly recommend this product!
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Wellness Guru Expert
These bedtime pants work really well! My daughter says they are very comfortable. They are really discreet, which makes my daughter more comfortable overall. The only thing she didn't like was that they reminded her kind of like a diaper. The small pack is great to just throw in an overnight bag and go.
Tina G.
Niagara Falls , Ontario
I received this as a sample. My daughter has it been having trouble for quite a while at night wetting the bed. However we started using these good nights and I cannot say enough good things about them. I would definitely recommend this to other parents to try with their children .

eleni m.
Got to test goodnights for free thanks to influenster! We were very excited when we got our voxbox in the mail.I ve always bought a no name brand and it would either leak or not fit so right no matter the size.My daughter hasnt waken me up in the middle of the night since she tried em and she really enjoys the cartoons on em.I am now officially changing my brand to goodnight.Thank you influenster and good night!!!
souroush j.
Scarborough, ON
This is a great product for the child who has the occasional bed wetting incident. I no longer have to get up in the middle of the night and do sheet changes etc.. my daughter also feels much less embarrassed when an accident does occur. I highly recommend this product.
Lareina D.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
I'm very impressed by these. We were using non-brand name nighttime underwear and they constantly would leak, leading to numerous night time sheet changes and grumpy kids the next day. I thought they were all the same but trying these proved me wrong. I'll gladly pay a little more (sometimes less if I can find a coupon!!) and have drier nights for my kiddos.
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
These good nights are by far the best night time protection I've tried. Having a big child she's into the larg sizes already and they've always kept her dry. I'm impressed by the artwork as well. The kids really relate and like to wear these "pretty" good nights.
April M.
Kingston, ON
I was sent these by Influenster for free to try and review. I really liked them. They were way better than other brands of training pants that I have tried with my children. It exceeded all expectations. I would definitely try these again!
Nemata K.
Edmonton, AB
I got this free to try and was pleasantly surprised about how well this works. It is very discreet,feels like underwear not bulky and the design is pretty. It does not leak and it makes my child don't feel like a baby wearing a diaper. Loved it and will definitely recommend it.
Vallerie S.
Thorold, Ontario
My daughter is 8yrs old and is also autistic. Diapers and pull ups have been a big part of our lives. We have always been able to count on Pampers for giving us no leaks. Thanks to Goodnights she is not only dry but comfortable. ..
Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to deal with my daughter's...
TJ T.
With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something discreet since her brother doesn't wet. How noticeable are these beneath pajamas?