GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL uploaded by Dana M.

BY GOODNITES #13 in Training Pants

• With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something di...1 Answers
  • Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to ...2 Answers
souroush j.
Scarborough, ON
This is a great product for the child who has the occasional bed wetting incident. I no longer have to get up in the middle of the night and do sheet changes etc.. my daughter also feels much less embarrassed when an accident does occur. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley H.
Niagara Falls , ON
I received this product as a testing opportunity through Influenster. This product is amazing! Keeps my daughters bedding dry all night which means less laundry for me :) she loves the way they look and feel which is an added bonus. Would definitely recommend!
Lareina D.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
I'm very impressed by these. We were using non-brand name nighttime underwear and they constantly would leak, leading to numerous night time sheet changes and grumpy kids the next day. I thought they were all the same but trying these proved me wrong. I'll gladly pay a little more (sometimes less if I can find a coupon!!) and have drier nights for my kiddos.
Shelley L.
Dundas , ON
Received these for free for review. These diapers are a great concept as well as being very pretty. But I found these Goodnites pull-up underwear can only hold a certain amount of pee before leaking, so would recommend no drinking for a few hours before bedtime. The sizing of the Goodnites tends to run a little big, so would recommend a size smaller.
April M.
Kingston, ON
I was sent these by Influenster for free to try and review. I really liked them. They were way better than other brands of training pants that I have tried with my children. It exceeded all expectations. I would definitely try these again!
Pamela S.
Mortlach, Saskatchewan, SK, SK
We received these as a sample for product testing and to review. These are great for sleepovers and for those nighttime accidents. They look and feel like real underwear so your child doesn't have to be embarrassed about wearing them.
Anne-Catherine B.
Courcelette, QC
My daughter really loved the princess design and was really excited to were them :) The product is soft, resistant and really absorbing . I really meet my expectations. I would recommend it to everyone that need this kind of product for sure !!
Kerri M.
Harrow, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this product as part of an influenster campaign, and they are a life saver. No other product can compare in price, comfort, and leaks. Never soaking through the bed makes a huge confidence booster for my daughter!
Amanda H.
Frankford, ON
They work quite well. Bed wetting has always been an issue when my daughter gets worked up about something, but if we suspect that it's going to be one of those nights, she slips these on and she wakes up in a dry bed. It's given her more confidence. Received it free for trial purposes
Rizwana D.
Surrey, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product, especially when kids are being potty trained. In the evening Good Nite Pants are such a help in case of bedwetting.

It is a really good quality product. It is very confortable for kids to wear it.
Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to deal with my daughter's...
TJ T.
With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something discreet since her brother doesn't wet. How noticeable are these beneath pajamas?