BY GOODNITES

TJ T.
We went ahead and gave these a try with my eldest daughter after getting some answers on here about the products. The absorbency and size are perfect for what we were looking for and our daughter has been happy that these aren’t leaking and she’s in a dry bed. She’s not a huge fan of the designs.
jenne h.
Saint john, NB
These are not appealing to a pre-teen. My daughter was mortified at the thought of wearing these. It is embarrassing enough that she is wetting the bed. She refused to wear these bedtime pants. Stating they looked like diapers and there were even baby pictures on them. (owl design)
Randi S.
Saskatoon, FL
Worked great with my little one. He loved the designs and thought they were big boy undeware. He wasn’t afraid to wear them to sleepovers. They are very absorbent, with no leakages.
Nicole A.
Barrie, ON
We received a complimentary box of Goodnites from Influenster for testing and review purposes, however all opinions given are my own. I was happy with the quality of the product and the design, the box we received had a more mature/discreet floral print which I think is great for older girls. Goodnites have always been a good, solid product and the quality has never faltered. The only thing I wish they could find a way to change, is to make them a little less "Pull-Uppy"...  I know that would be hard to do and still have a functional product, but would be a great improvement if it could be done. Overall - they do what they say they are going to do - they dont leak, and they're super versatile in size. The size we received would fit a large range of children (could use them more than once, or stock up while on sale with no fear of a growth spurt) The price point is in line with the competitors, and sales/coupons are easy to come by. A good choice to try.
Tara J.
Mount Pleasant, ON
We were quite happy with this product. We got it free through Influenster to try out so the opinions are my own. My daughter uses this for sleepovers and she isn't embarrassed with them. They are a little thick but they are very absorbent as well. No accidents or leaks which is most important and she's comfortable.
They give her extra confidence at her cousin's that she won't have an accident. I think you have to go more by the weight other than the age on the box..but there could be a separate large and extra large size to make for more accurate sizing.
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Huggies Goodnites are great night time protection for the bed wetter or the potty training child in your life. Very festive kid friendly design, and they are designed so your child will not feel like she is wearing diapers but it is designed to to feel like underwear which has a great confidence factor to them. Huggies Goodnites holds a lot and my little one hasn't experienced any leaks through-out the night. Not saying this brand is leak proof because in my opinion no brand is leak proof. This is great night time protection and the kid friendly design is a plus.
Melissa H.
St. Catharines, ON
I received these free from Influenster for testing purposes, however, this review is my honest opinion.Goodnites are a great product, we loved the design as they weren't too "baby-ish" which most pull ups tend to be, so going to sleepovers are not a big deal anymore, no need to feel embarrassed any longer because these actually help with my little one's confidence level so she feels much more relaxed and can enjoy her time with her friends. Overall, the product works well, no leaks at all! The sizes do seem to be a bit off, but can't complain because even though they were a little too big, there was still no leakage and therfore way less laundry!! Thank you Influenster and Goodnites!
Connie B.
Victoria, British Columbia
Bedwetting is such a demoralizing situation.. Good nites help make this a little bit easier. They fit snug and are not crinkly sounding like diapers. I think the size range is a bit misleading though.. 60-125+ is a really wide range. I would make sure my daughter always used the bathroom before bed and when ever she did have an accident, it wasn't not the end of the world.
Kerri M.
Harrow, IL
Goodnites are an absolute saviour in our home. Sometimes, bed wetting can be embarrassing and traumatic for kids and it's tough to see as a parent. These really help your child get through tough times. They don't leak at all, are adorable, and aren't as thick as you would imagine. I received these as part of an Influenster campaign but would recommend to everyone!
Rizwana D.
Surrey, BC
My little one loved this product! It is a high quality diaper especially when they are being potty trained. So confortable and easy to use. I don't have to worry about bed wetting at night. It is a reasonably priced product. I totally recommend it.

Walmart