BY GOODNITES #14 in Training Pants

jenne h.
jenne h.
Saint John, NB
These are not appealing to a pre-teen. My daughter was mortified at the thought of wearing these. It is embarrassing enough that she is wetting the bed. She refused to wear these bedtime pants. Stating they looked like diapers and there were even baby pictures on them. (owl design)
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Toronto, Ontario
I received a free box of goodnites from Influenster to sample.The best product I have used for my daughter with special needs I was using pampers size six which wasent working anymore she was leaking everywhere and the pampers was very tight already.When I got the free box of goodnites from Influenster to sample I was so excited and happy it has been the best product I have ever used on my daughter.They absorb very good and never leak and keeps her diaper rash free.Since I have been using the goodnites it has made my life more stress free I recommend parents to try them they won't regret it.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Harrow, ON
Goodnites are an absolute saviour in our home. Sometimes, bed wetting can be embarrassing and traumatic for kids and it's tough to see as a parent. These really help your child get through tough times. They don't leak at all, are adorable, and aren't as thick as you would imagine. I received these as part of an Influenster campaign but would recommend to everyone!
Bridgett M.
Bridgett M.
Victoria, Bc
We received these free to try them out. I find the sizing to be way off. We found they bunched up under clothing. Perhaps they need to work on sizing, or thickness? However, they are quite the lifesaver in a pinch. I did share my package with a friend, and she found the same issue. There was no leaks thank goodness, but they did bunch up.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Ste Marie beauce, Quebec, QC, QC
J'ai bien aimer les goodNight, ma fille a beaucoup aimée les dessins, de plus elles sont super absorbande, ma fille aime tellement cest goodnigth que cela la motive beaucoup à ne pas mouiller sa couche, grace à goodnight ma fille est propre le jour et la nuit ont n y aie presque.
yvette s.
yvette s.
ingersoll, on
Very disappointed in these. Fell apart, didn't hold up well even to being pulled on. Had to change them, as they did not hold much liquid. Would not purchase these, and I was testing these free for Influensters voxbox.
souroush j.
souroush j.
Scarborough, Ontario, ON
This box was provided free via influenster for my girl to test out. It worked great. No more middle of the night sheet changes. Also less embarrassing moments for her. Loved it and would highly recommend it.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Sydney, NS
Goodnights offer dependable and discreet overnight bladder protection for both boys and girls. Very absorbent and keeps moisture away from the skin. Great product but made a little larger in size.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Barrie, Ontario, ON
We received a complimentary box of Goodnites from Influenster for testing and review purposes, however all opinions given are my own. I was happy with the quality of the product and the design, the box we received had a more mature/discreet floral print which I think is great for older girls. Goodnites have always been a good, solid product and the quality has never faltered. The only thing I wish they could find a way to change, is to make them a little less "Pull-Uppy"...  I know that would be hard to do and still have a functional product, but would be a great improvement if it could be done. Overall - they do what they say they are going to do - they dont leak, and they're super versatile in size. The size we received would fit a large range of children (could use them more than once, or stock up while on sale with no fear of a growth spurt) The price point is in line with the competitors, and sales/coupons are easy to come by. A good choice to try.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
St. Catharines, ON
I received these free from Influenster for testing purposes, however, this review is my honest opinion.Goodnites are a great product, we loved the design as they weren't too "baby-ish" which most pull ups tend to be, so going to sleepovers are not a big deal anymore, no need to feel embarrassed any longer because these actually help with my little one's confidence level so she feels much more relaxed and can enjoy her time with her friends. Overall, the product works well, no leaks at all! The sizes do seem to be a bit off, but can't complain because even though they were a little too big, there was still no leakage and therfore way less laundry!! Thank you Influenster and Goodnites!