Baby & ToddlerDiaperingTraining PantsGoodnites
GoodNites Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL

by Goodnites

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL

Start your review of GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL!
Kayla S.
Mc Ewen, TN
My oldest still has accidents at night and these are my go to to help with that. I started getting these when i was changing bed sheets every morning. They work well.
Brittany M.
These work for my daughter great. They are comfortable and amazing! They are not to expensive either. I totally recommend these.
jenne H.
Saint John, NB
These are not appealing to a pre-teen. My daughter was mortified at the thought of wearing these. It is embarrassing enough that she is wetting the bed. She refused to wear these bedtime pants. Stating they looked like diapers and there were even baby pictures on them. (owl design)
Darinda B.
Lowville, NY
I use these on my twins daughter she loves them. They fit very well. They’re good quality bedtime pants
Nicole K.
Elmwood Park, NJ
My daughter is currently using the size L/XL due to her legs being thicker than most kids at 4 years old . These [product:goodnites-bedtime-pants-for-girls-l/xl] are the only pull-up’s that fit my daughter comfortably. They kept her dry through accidents during the day while she was being potty trained, just like a regular pull-up would. I know these are meant for older children to wear overnight when they have accidents, but I was able to use these as training pants for my daughter and now she’s finally able to use them for only at nighttime. I am so grateful for this brand and their products because there were no other products available in stores around me to use since my daughter is a bit chubbier and taller than other kids her age. All the other brands making pull-ups should be ashamed of themselves for not understanding that children come in all different shapes and sizes and some of them take longer to potty train than others due to disabilities. Goodnites you truly are a life saver to me and my daughter. Thank you for your amazing products !
Normita L.
baton rouge
Purchased at: Walmart
Muy buen producto, mi hija los usa y son muy cómodos ya sea para dormir o durante el dia☺️
Jennifer C.
Havertown, PA
Goodnites Bedtime Pants worked well with both my kids. There were no issues potty training during the day but at night both of my kids were late trainers. The pants kept them dry. Gradually they were nighttime trained. Because my kids trained late these pants were awesome because they came in larger sizes. Other brands either didn’t come in larger sizes or they were hard to find or they were diapers. I would recommend these bedtime pants.
Harly C.
Eugene , OR
No leaks or wetness on the bed soft and comfy no problems with circulation or waist band size very comfortable at night. Able to hold a lot of pee without leaking and the waistband can hold the weight of the pee without tearing or falling off my waist.
Sugar &.
Hot Springs, AR
Great product for older/larger children who still experience bed wetting. They have designs to mimic underwear and are easy to get off and on. We experience no leaking. Not many brands have a size this large that also isn’t too tight. We love these.
Marcy O.
Goodyear, AZ
No night time accidents or leakage issues. I would recommend trying this brand for nighttime use for those small kids that are in the potty training stage. I also used this product on an older sibling that wet the bed (due to medical). It helped to save her from shame and embarrassment. I would buy this product again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...